53.

WARNING: SEX SCENE AHEAD.. YALL GONE LIKE THIS ONE.
-----------------------

Reign

"Stop crying beybeh. These people are here to show you love". Said August.

First before we came to my birthday bash at the club Kenny and my man surprised me with the car I always wanted. I was overwhelmed by that plus we get to the club it's decorated and everything for me these people don't even know me yet their here wishing me a happy birthday just showing mad love.

"Oh my god this is a lot to take in. Thank you everyone! Thank you!". I say walking through just hugging randoms they were really showing love.

"It's time to turn the fuck up!". Jhene yells pouring some Hennessy in a cup.

Oh this bitch was trying to get fucked up, fucked up.

"Shots! Shots! Shots! Let's go". She said as I look at them all lined up.

"Hell to the no! Girl you only made 18". Kendell says handing me some wine.

"Baby it's her birthday let her do her". Val tells him with a look.

"Go ahead. You get to fucked up August gonna have to deal with you not me". He shrugs.

"Thanks Kenny! Let's fucking do this! Crystal, Chandra, Nikki, Tima, fuck it ladies get ya asses over here!". I grinned pouring more shots.

As Nicki Minaj Chun-Li blasted through the club we made our way to the dance floor each one of us danced with each other while the guys watched from a distance.

"They need rappers like me! They need rappers like me, so they could get on their fucking keyboards and make me the bad guy Chun-Li!". I rapped along as the beat dropped grinding my hips along with Val.

"Aaahh open up!". Crystal says shooting something strong as hell into my mouth I took that shit like a g tho.

"Girl what the hell was that. I don't wanna get to fucked up if I plan on fucking tonight". I smirked twerking on her.

"Oh okay throw that ass back then! Bounce dat ass! Bounce dat ass! Bounce dat ass! Bounce dat ass". She says rubbing on me.

"Watch this! Ka boom!". Said Jhene hitting a full blown ass split.

"Oh bitch I could do that. Boom!". Crystal says splitting while twerking her ass.

"Oh y'all ready for me now? Watch this!". I spoke jumping up high as hell then going into a split making heads turn our way.

 I spoke jumping up high as hell then going into a split making heads turn our way

^AN: That's how she did it lmaoo.

"Ayee. Alright mama you having too much fun cmon". August says picking me up off the ground where I was twerking.

"Girl get y'all asses in this section! This ain't no split-athon". Said Chris gripping Crystal making us laugh.

"Birthday Girl? Where's the birthday girl?! Make way up here shorty". The dj announced cutting off the music.