65.

Reign

"Wassup?". Said August as I sit down with his Popeyes.

"Really? Wassup?". I scoffed.

"Reign what the fuck else you want me to do? The judge put 2 mo yrs on my shit for taking yo brother sentence my lawyer got that shit taken care of now I'm doing 2. Stop wit all dat shit". He gritted.

"You so right I'm sorry baby. You just don't know how much I've been missing you I actually have some news". I forced the tears away with putting up a smile.

It's been about an decent month since they've been in here I was 3 months and was obviously showing. I officially had my first appointment in which they'd told me I was expecting twins. I was so fucking overwhelmed that I just started balling my eyes out because August wasn't there with me.

"Wassup beybeh?". He says caressing my forearm.

I slid the picture of the ultrasound to him before face palming myself because I was about to cry.

"Twins? Beybeh fr?!". He exclaims with so much excitement which led him to grab ahold of my face then kissed me.

"Aye thats enough! Stop with the contact!". A guard yells making us break apart.

"I take it that you're happy". I smirked.

"Hell yeah! You think I'm not? God I'm so happy". His face lit up with excitement.

"Gosh I just wish you wasn't in here". I began to cry again.

"Aye momma I'll be out in a breeze ight? Just keep doing what you doing you and my kids set up. You already know dat". He assures me referring to his account he recently told Chandra to give to me which was full of cash btw.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do without you for 2 years August". I say getting sad all over again.

"You're gonna continue on what ya been doing. I feel like a coward because you'll have to go through pregnancy alone. I never wanted this to happen but it did so we gotta get through it I don't know how but we are". He sighs.

"I guess I'll just have to deal with it I mean there's nothing I could do, clearly. You right this is just one more thing we have to get through". I sighed also.

I glanced at my watch seeing that we had about 3 more hours to just enjoy one another's comfort before visiting hours were over. Visiting hours are from 12-4 the first time we came here we stayed a decent 4 hrs and we'll do the same today being that we got here about 12 something.

"Boo you have any change on you?". Jhene asks walking up.

"Yeah you could just get it out my wallet". I handed it over to her.

This jail that they were in wasn't the type to where you only had to talk to them on a phone over glass. It has an visitation room.

"I hate to see y'all like dis man". He huffed out looking towards Crystal she was balling her eyes out right now as Chris tried to calm her down.

Out of all of us I knew Crystal would cut up so bad then us because she love her some Chris. He's literally all she has besides us and August them.

"Cammy cannot stop asking you for". I tell him.

"Bring her next time. I miss my beybeh". He stuffed a piece of that dry ass biscuit into his mouth then hurried for his drink.

"Alright will do. Could I have some fries?". I asked.

"Go ahead beybeh you been eyeing my shit fa da longest". He laughed out.

"I love you". I spoke sincerely.