38

Kendell

"Wassup with you? You seem off". I asked my sister.

"I'm straight which one yellow or pink?". She asked.

"Re don't feed me that bullshit and the yellow one you know that". Yellow always looks good on her it brings out her features more.

"Nothing wrong with me it's your homeboy". She shrugged.

"Aww shit couple in paradise. What happened". I laughed.

She ran everything down to me as we walked through the mall we only came here to this one store but knowing Reign she wanted to venture and shit.

"To keep it g Reign he really just wasn't in the mood some real shit popped off last night. You so sensitive it's crazy but I know him he'll apologize". I explain.

"I knew you would take his side and that's crazy because I'm the sister". She whines I just laughed.

"Girl I ain't taking his side I'm just saying with everything going on you'll get a attitude and shit from him I guess". I say as we walk into Victoria's Secret.

"I understand that but he doesn't have to take it out on me".

"That I do agree with that's something you should talk to him about". I say shrugging she nodded I guess understanding.

------------

I dropped Reign off at the guys house not to long ago now I'm about to go fuck something literally.

"Yo have the door open for me". I say to Jessica through the phone then hung up before she could say anything, she's a girl that I met at the club that night of Trey's and Crystal's birthday we been fucking every since then.

Pulling up to her spot I seen some car that usually don't be here I had a bad feeling that something was about to pop off but I just brushed it off.

"Jessica?". I questioned walking in I heard yelling back and forth coming from what it seemed to be the kitchen.

"Who the fuck is this nigga?". Some nigga said as I walked in.

"Nigga who the fuck are you?". I say to him I takes no shit.

"Dee could you please just leave?". Jessica tells him frightened as ever.

"Nigga I know you from round the way. You fucking my bitch?". He laughs going for his waist.

"If you know me from round the way then I know you ain't stupid enough to think that I ain't strapped potna". I say taking out my gun.

"Fuck all that you fucking him Jes? You ain't gone change you'll always be a loose pussy ass bitch". He goes in I quite frankly didn't say anything because Jessica wasn't my girl she was just someone I've been fucking.

"Fuck you Dee! Get the fuck up out my shit". She screams to him as he tucks his gun away.

"I'll see you around homeboy". He eyes me walking out.

"Bet that up slime". I replied.

"You just sat there while he talked to me reckless you could leave to". She says with attitude.

"Girl don't fucking play with me I'll bat your ass all up. You ain't my girl and besides you shouldn't be dealing with him he probably wouldn't of went in on your ass like that". I say getting up she just pissed me off.

"You know what fuck you Kendell! You just like his ass no good! Don't ever hit me up for pussy again". She goes off.

"And fuck you to Jes! Don't ever compare me to no other nigga. Trust me I won't this would be the last time you'll hear from me". I walked out the door before she could say anything else.

I don't have time for hoes that wanna be relevant when are they gonna understand that their just a quick nut and nothing else?.

Reign

"Mhmm". I groaned because someone was trying to wake me.

"Get up lil bit". I heard August say.

"August?". I questioned confused on why I was being woken.

"Put on some shoes and come on". He states walking out which made me sigh.

I decided to put on some shoes and fixed myself up in the bathroom then put on my over the shoulder hoodie. We still haven't talked since of what happened today once Ken dropped me off they were gone walking to his car I got in looking at the time it was 3 in the morning.

"Where we going?". I asked slouching into my seat.

"To get something to eat right quick. I'm hungry". He shrugged which made me sigh he could've went with out me I'm fucking tired plus I got school the fuck.

We pulled up to Waffle House right then and there my stomach growled I guess I was hungry now to he got out I followed. We got seated I started to look at the menu it was still quiet between the two of us.

"Could I start you guys off with drinks?". The waiter asked.

"Gimme a apple juice". August tells him.

"Same". I say looking at my phone.

"Okay I'll be back with that and to take orders". He says walking away.

Shortly after he came back with drink then took our orders now we're just sitting here waiting I'm on my phone while I sense August literally glaring at me.

"What?". I asked annoyed with him.

"You gone get off the damn phone and talk or something?". He says.

"Talk for what? I don't have anything to say to you". I shrugged going back on my phone I wanted to have a little attitude with him for a while longer.

Before I knew it he snatched my phone out my hand well damn I was in the middle of helix jump like the fuck.

"Reign don't get fucked up. Now I'm sorry for going off on you the way I did I had a lot of shit going on that day and I didn't need anybody in my ear with dumb shit". He tells me.

"But like all the yelling wasn't caused for I know it wasn't really that serious for me to start crying and shit but like I was trying to see if you were straight or not". I explain.

"I know that I should've just told you wassup once I came in instead of brushing it off but like I said I apologize lil bit". He says palming my hand.

"I accept. I mean I couldn't stay mad at you for something so little and petty". I shrugged out letting my hand grip his.

While we waited he snapped pictures of himself on my snap while snapping some of me then shortly after that we sat there talking about whatever came up while eating.

Trey

"Lil man eat your food". I say to Kj.

"But I don't eat peas! They yucky!". He whines.

"Kyron eat them peas boy". Said my mom walking into the kitchen.

Every since of what happened we've got him over here we're gonna eventually have him at our place once my dad start back working he's on vacation right now so while my moms is out doing her therapy sessions he's here with my dad.

"Ms. Joyce?". Kyrons little voice spoke.

"Yes baby?".

"Am I ever going to see my mom again?". He asked which caught us both off guard.

"Oh my god baby yes when the time comes you'll see her again". My mom tells him I just had no words.

"Will the time be soon?". By now he was crying.

"Unfortunately no baby boy but you'll see her again one day just not now okay?". He nodded wiping his eyes.

"Uncle Trey when will I be coming stay with ya'll? Ms. Joyce makes me eat to much nasty vegetables". He whispered the last part which made me laugh.

"Soon in a couple of days actually okay?". I assure him.

He didn't deserve to see his own momma get killed by his father shit just doesn't sit well with a little kid ever since he been here my mom said he never once talked about Kyron and that's the way it should be because he won't ever have to see that nigga again.