12.

A

We were still at the strip club making it rain on these hoes. It's been a minute since we've been out like this. We actually needed this shit.

"Chris what the fuck? When did you have time to get donuts man?". I laughed out.

"Don't worry about that. Y'all niggas want some?".

"Fucking right. Nigga is hungry". Dell says.

A shawty with a fat ass came walking my way with some other girls with her. She was eyeing me like I was her last meal. Just before they walked fully past she stopped.

"I want to fuck you right now". She had a type of accent that was low key sexy. I couldn't contain my laughter I laughed out a little.

"What's your name shawty?".

"Yvonne". She didn't ask what's my name so she must know a nigga.

"Want fuck?". She bit her lip nodding her head eagerly. Her friends found their way to my fellas. Cool.

"Y'all ready to head out?". I asked giving them a signal. They caught on to it.

"Warehouse? Or traphouse?". Trey asked.

"Traphouse". We headed out.

We had an house that we called the traphouse we never take girls to our loft hell no. They think we live in that house but we don't we have it set up like we do though.

Right now I'm high as a bitch and a little bit tipsy so I'm about to fuck this broad back out.

Crystal

I woke up smelling something good as hell. Seems like they were cooking breakfast thank you lord because my stomach was on E right now. Last night was the best fun I had in forever honestly. At the hookah lounge it was lit we was having a good ass time. After that we went to eat at Waffle House because we had the munchies.

"Goodmorning bitch". Jhene says putting butter into the pan.

"Goodmorning y'all". I laughed out.

"Slept good?". Re asks.

"Yes. Your bed is comfortable as hell". Reign have this big ass bed that we all fit into that bitch so comfortable I love it.

"I don't know why momma got me that big ass bed". She laughed.

"Y'all need help?". I asked. They nodded handing me the grits.

We heard the front door open and footsteps.

"Re cook enough for all of us". Her brother Kendell says walking in with the other guys behind him.

"Alright. I see you ain't come home last night you must've had fun?". She asked.

"Fun ain't even the word". Chris spoke. We laughed.

"I'm about to head to the shower. Be nice to company". He tells us. I continue to do what I was doing.

While they talked and made themselves comfortable by watching tv we cooked.

Reign

"That shit was good. I'm coming over here for breakfast for now on". Chris stated.

"You ain't never lying I'm right witcha potna". A tells him.

"What y'all getting into today?". Ken asks.

"Nothing much. Why?".

"Come help me shop for my new apartment".

"Okay. You already settled you just got to get stuff to go in there?".

"Yup. I ordered furniture that should be here sometime next week. Momma helped me with that". I nodded.

"Speaking of momma she left her card and a list for groceries. I have to do that".

"Yo Dell we heading out gotta' go handle something holla at ya later potna". A says as they dap one another up.

We made eye contact and I smiled halfway. Surprisingly he smiled halfway back.

-----

"You mainly want junk food or food, food?". I ask as we enter Walmart.

"Mainly junk food but I guess both. You or momma would be there cooking anyways". He shrugged.

We left a furniture store a while ago we got him lamps, paintings, a rug and some other things. Now we're shopping for food and cleaning products.

"Crystal what the hell is that stuff?". Ken asks her.

"Oh this the ingredients to make a quesadilla burger".

"I don't know how to make that shit. This gone be sitting in my cabinet for forever".

"I know you don't know how to make it nigga that's why whenever you want it I'll make it for us". He nodded.

I wondered off into another aisle leaving them to shop with Ken while I make groceries for the house. I couldn't help but think that Ken is really moving out momma never home because of work. I'll basically have the house to my damn self you might as well say. Sleepovers with my hoes every weekend ya heard.

"Reign!". Jhene yelled. I could just tell it was her loud ass.

"What bitch!". I shouted back. She came walking where I was.

"Question?".

"What?". I looked towards her.

"Would you ever see yourself and Mike actually dating?".

"Honestly no because I just really don't see him in that way. I only lead him on by a inch because you can tell he really likes me". I state.

"Bitch why not? Mike fine as hell and he cool".

"I agree. He's a great guy. I just don't see us together Ne I really don't. If I liked him in that way then I would've been had him".

"I see. Look don't lead him on if you don't see y'all together anytime soon. Feelings will get involved you know?". She was right honestly.

"Your right as fuck. I was thinking that like maybe I need to make it clear that I just wanna be friends and by me letting him eat me out didn't help at all". I sighed. She nodded.

"Get it together hunny!". She says snapping her fingers. I laughed at the way she was doing it.

We eventually met up with Crystal and Ken to head out.

I needed to talk to Mike asap.