36.

Jhene

A bitch was being discharged this morning I was happy to be in a actual bed. I starved for about a week straight my duck ass was about to die in that cold ass basement. I would be starting school back up next week because it makes no since for me to go because this week is about to end.

Linda told me to take as much time as I need off of school so I could heal personally but I don't wanna miss school more then I already had. I'm behind in classes as it is.

"You good babe?". Trey says walking out of the bathroom.

"Yes. I'm okay my head is still hurting tho". I yawned out.

Me and Trey talked at the hospital I explained to him about me being watched for a minute now he wasn't happy about me not telling him. We talked about the comment he made in the hospital he was just angry about the way he saw me which was totally understandable.

"Here take this it should help". He handed me a pill to take with a glass of water.

"Are Crystal and Reign gone already?". I asked.

"Yeah. They left not to long ago they came in here but you were sleeping". He says helping me out of the bed some.

"What am I going to do all day? Be bored here all alone". I whined out getting my toothbrush.

"I'll stay here if you'd like. I don't have to go out you know". My eyes got wide.

"Oh my god. You'll stay for me? I was just saying that to see what you'll say. I was just kidding I'll be fine". I tell him.

"Girl you so dramatic. Are you sure?". He questioned.

"Yeah Trey I'll be fine. Go ahead". I smiled to him.

After I finished up in the bathroom I walked to the kitchen to cook something but I seen breakfast was already cooked and my plate was to the side one of the girls must've cooked.

"Where the hell ya'll coming from?". I questioned as I see all them walk in.

"For us to know for you to never find out". Chris says looking high as hell.

"Y'all stank as fuck". I gagged sitting to eat my plate.

"We were in our man cave. I bet you'll never find it". August smirks.

"Now you just gave me something to do all day. I'm gonna look for that damn cave". I glared to him.

I searched this condo up and down we never seemed to find a secret room it can't be in the floor I searched all up under them carpets. Once they leave I will get my search on bruised the hell up and all.

Reign

"Dylan what do you want?". I asked out because I felt someone breathing on my damn neck it had to be him he the only creepy ass one that do shit like that.

"How'd you know it was me?". He huffed revealing himself.

"You're the only one in this period that'll do creepy shit like that". I laughed out.

"What I want is for you to get Crystal to tutor me for the test coming up in Mrs. Bell". He asks.

"Why you can't ask her yourself?".

"I did but she told me no. Get her to do it for me". He begs.

"Well if she said no Dylan then no nigga". I say in a duh tone.

"If I don't pass this then I'll be benched the next few games. I don't want that". He explains.

"Alright. I'll talk to her for you I got you". I assured him I didn't want him not to play because the team needs him since Mike up and left.