11.

A

"Have you been hearing from that Kyron?".

"Nah. You think he plotting some evil revenge ass shit?".

"Yeah and honestly I'm ready for whatever that fuck nigga bring". Ken says.

"It's gone be heat he gone try to take us down. I mean we did kill his brother".

"I know my nigga. We did that ain't no taking it back we had to do what we had to do". I shrugged.

"You right nigga. I'm fucking with whatever that nigga come with. I hope it don't go out bad I got moms and sis to worry about". He says looking towards Reign talking to her homegirls.

"Shawty living like that huh?".

"Yeah nigga she a mini me. I taught her everything how to fight, how to run game without play, everything". I laughed at his stupid ass. That made me think back to Mel I missed my brother so much. He got shot back in Nola. That's why I'm the way I am a street nigga.

"Yo A tell this nigga Lebron better than Curry".

"Negative. Curry the shit with the 3's you know".

"Fuck y'all and Curry". Trey says.

Right now we're chilling at Dell house unfortunately my team lose and had to buy food. We ordered Chinese for everyone.

"Yo Trey you boutta be dat' big 22 what we doing? Fucking bitches?". I ask.

"You know I don't get down like that. Let's hit up the strip club though".

"Ass jiggling everywhere it's gone be lit". Chris shouted.

"Woe naaaa!". I yelled.

"Y'all wanna get into some shit tonight?".

"Like what hit up some club or something?".

"We can check out that club downtown".

"Yeah let's do that it's going on 7 now. Let's shoot for 10?". Trey asks.

"Fucking right. Meet up back here?". Dell asks. I nodded getting up.

We headed out to get fresh for tonight.

Reign

"Can we come with y'all?".

"No. Y'all young asses can't". He says.

"Really Ken? Why not?".

"Because I said no Re. Go head now you starting to bug me". I sighed.

"Okay Ken". He was pissing me off my best bet was to just walk away before we started rolling up and down Linda house.

"Bitch he said no. Fuck them". I pouted.

"Shit let's go to the hookah lounge".

"Yeah it had one that just opened up we're allowed in there it's 16 and up you just have to show them your I.D". Crystal says.

"Alright. Let's get going". We got up going to my room.

"I never really know what to do with my hair so I'm going to just style it. Add some moisture etc for now". Crystal says.

Going through my closet deciding on what to wear I settled on my Champion suit with my vans. I went in my bathroom after Jhene came out to shower.

———
"Where y'all going? Re I told you y'all not coming with us".

"I know what you said we not even going with y'all. We going out on our own".

"Out on y'all own? Girl where the fuck y'all going?". He laughed.

"Get pilt at the hookah lounge".

"Who said you can go?".

"What you mean? I can't go?". I questioned.

"You can or whatever but don't just get up and go somewhere without telling me where you going".

"Ken I was gone tell you where we was going you think I'm not? I already know how you is".

"Exactly you know how I am. Y'all take your car too". He stated. I nodded walking out with them behind them.

Walking out the house a car pulled up with bright ass headlights.

"Where y'all ladies going looking like full course meals?". Chris asked.

"To get some niggas". Crystal spoke twisting her neck.

"Why get some when there's some right here?". Trey boosted.

"Nigga you a whole rapist. Re get y'all asses on". Ken says walking out the house.

"Yo Ne hit me up baby". He smirked.

"Bitch! I got his fucking number!". She squealed as we get in my car.

"I know you lying!". I yelled. I was shook. Honestly.

"Alright my bad bitch!". Crystal says dapping her up from the backseat.

"Girl Chris wants your number im about to give it to Trey". Jhene says as we pull off.

"Bitch you texted him quick as hell. Give it to him". Crystal blushed.

"Really tho. Alright my bad bitches". I gassed them as I drove.

I blasted music all the way there tonight was gonna be fun.