28.

Reign

Waking up I felt a warm pair of arms around my waist last night was normal we cooked, ate, talked, searched their condo a little bit more and watched tv until we dozed off.

"Jhene get yo gay ass off me". I say laughing turning over to look at her but it wasn't her it was August.

"So you cheating on me with Jhene?". He said jokingly.

"Wait how I ended up in here I thought I was still on the couch and Jhene ass was all up on me". I tell him.

"Once we came in last night ya'll all were sleep so we carried ya'll to the rooms ya'll ain't look comfortable yo". I laughed because he was right.

"It was a little uncomfortable but we could've still manage we ain't want to intrude". I say referring to their bedrooms. He nodded understanding.

"Still want me to get off of you?". He smirked.

"No your very warm ya'll house cold as hell". I state moving closer to him. I'm pretty sure I was all up on him throughout the night so why stop.

Remembering that I had a meeting at the school today I reached my phone for the time. It was hitting about 8 on the dot. I saw that my mom texted me earlier before she went to work she knew where we were already as well. I replied back to her before sitting my phone down.

"I have a meeting at the school that I have to be to for 9. Could you bring me?". I ask rubbing his hair as he rubs mine.

"Yeah lil bit I gotchu go get ready so I can get in there". He says referring to the bathroom I got up getting out my clothes then heading in there.

--------

"What time the meeting over?". August asks.

"About 11 we have activities to do as well". I tell him finishing up my hash-brown.

"Alright. I'll scoop you today kind of my chill day so I'll be at this art studio having a session that I usually have on Sundays". He tells me.

"Wait huh? You draw? Hol' on a minute those paintings that's hanging up in ya'll condo you drew them didn't you?". I asked.

"Yeah I did". He shrugs.

"What oh my good. They're really nice August". I tell him as he smiles.

"Thanks ma I do the best I can. I been drawing and shit since a yungin". He says.

"Ever sold any of your paintings?".

"A couple". I nodded picking up the wrappers from the food I just ate as we pull into the schools parking lot.

"You got a little crumb right there. Come mere' ma". I leaned into him as he gets it once he was done we made eye contact I started to get butterflies our faces were so close. I wanted to kiss his juicy lips so bad but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

"I should get going. I'll see you when you come get me". I say backing away.

"Alright. Lil bit". He tells me.

Whatever this is we have I want to continue it. Lord knows I should've been bold and kissed him what's the least he would've done? Back away. I think tf not.

Jhene

I woke up in Treys arms which was the best feeling ever I swear it was. Reign and August were gone so it just was the rest of us right now I was about to head out to get breakfast for us.

"Get your greedy ass out them pots. I'm about to go get breakfast". I tell Chris as I walk in the kitchen.

"But I'm hungry now shit". He groans putting the rice back into the strainer.