18.

Reign

"Jhene shut the fuck up!". I semi-yelled.

"Reign watch your damn mouth before I pop your ass right in it". My mom warned coming around the corner. NeNe just laughed.

We were currently trying to surprise Crystal with balloons and gifts it was about 7:30ish in the morning. She was still sleep because we were up all night dying one another's hair we had hair appointments today for 1.

"I'll grab the gifts, momma grab the balloons, the breakfast and Jhene you got the camera?". I stated.

"Yup I got it. Let's go I'm hungry".

"1! 2! 3!". My mom whispered yelled.

"Surprise!". We all yelled throwing confetti, her face was so priceless waking up.

"Oh my god guys! You didn't have to!". She says getting teary eyed.

"Aww sweety you deserve it! Smile for the camera beautiful". My mom stated.

"Open your gifts". Jhene yelled excitedly.

She opened mines first which was a Victoria Secret card with with $125 on it, I got her some matching Gucci slides like me, and lastly I brought her an iPhone 7+ with some money I had saved up and put her on my line. Her eyes got bucked.

"Reign! Thank you so much!". She cried hugging me.

"Sit down girl open up the rest of your gifts". Momma laughed.

She opened Jhene gifts next which she got her some Nike slides that matched some she had, some Rihanna Fenty Beauty products, and a Louis Vuitton Fannypack.

"I can't NeNe! I love it! I love it all!". She cried out jumping on her also.

She grabbed my mommas gift and pulled out a picture which was with her and her mom. I guess my momma never showed her this picture because she was stunned by it. My mom also got her a necklace made with the wording Lucida on it. Tears rolled uncontrollably down Crystals eyes she almost make me wanna cry I guess this was all to overwhelming for her.

"Auntie Linda this is beautiful. Thank you so much". She tells her while hugging her crying. My mom shed a few tears as well.

"Enough with the crying guys y'all are about to make me cry". Jhene wined.

"I agree. More celebration and pictures". I exclaimed posing for the camera.

-----

We all sat in my bed eating breakfast while talking Crystals got cold so she warmed hers up again. My mom ran off to the stores getting somethings and just running errands since she's off.

"By far this is the best birthday I have ever had".

"Really?". I asked.

"Yes. I mean I'm sure when I was smaller I had good ones but once my mom left my dad wasn't to big on my birthdays. He'll tell me happy birthday that's all only like once or twice be brought me a cake and I was stunned". She spoke.

"Well today your gonna have the best birthday ever you deserve it". Jhene tells her. She smiled hugging her.

"Speaking of your dad did you tell him about your dinner?". I said.

"I told him yesterday he's been blowing up my phone telling me to come home. When I went there to get some clothes we had a full blown argument so I just left".

"When did you go over there?". I questioned because she's been here for weeks now and didn't ask neither of us to bring her home.

"I took a bus there before I went to babysit Cammy". I nodded understanding.