67.

Reign

"We start school next week finally!". Jhene exclaims plopping down on the couch.

"Right! Oh my god it's been to stressful getting shit together". I sighed putting my feet up.

"You bitches look big pregnant". Said Crystal walking in.

"Duh a bitch as big as a house". Jhene retorted.

"Let me put my feet done, I got people looking at me all crazy". I sighed putting it down.

We were currently waiting on Cammy and Kj to come out from ballet and karate. We recently put them in this program during the summer we wanted them to get into something while we were doing our thing. They start going back to next week as well so they'd be doing this on the weekends now.

"Are you still feeling that sharp pain?". Crystal asks.

"I feel it every once in a while it seems like it's going away". I assure her.

"That's good it's probably nothing babe don't stress it". Said Jhene.

"I'm trying". I sighed again slouching down.

"So about yesterday how did y'all feel?". Crystal asks making me smile.

"I felt good I think it was a good thing to do out of respect". I say.

"Agreed we did a good thing we ain't know Nip but we paid our respects". Said Jhene.

"It didn't matter if we knew him or not he was a great man that was taking from this world and his love ones to soon". I began to get sad all over again.

"It was just like yesterday when the guys were bumping Victory Lap nonstop". Crystal sighs.

"Exactly because Trey put them onto Nip. Remember how mad they was when we all were watching the Grammys and Cardi B ass won best album of the year? They were to burnt up". Jhene laughs making us join.

"This world is so damn cruel the nigga that killed him just don't know what he started his legacy is gonna live on for forever. This man was a father, a son, a whole activist for his community and all oh he will be remembered". I shook my head.

"Amen yessiree!". They say in unison.

Yesterday we put together a candlelight for Nipsey we filled Jhene's parents in on it and they helped get word out. So many people came out it was amazing we even had activists from down here speak at it to. We just thought we'd pay our respects even though we didn't know him.

"Mommy!". Kj went running to Crystal.

"Hey baby how was ballet?".

"Hard! But I kept up as much as I could". She assures me.

"Good you'll get the hang of it if not then let me know because you could always do something else". I tell her.

"Hey TeTe how you doing girl?". Cammy silly self says to Jhene.

"I'm doing good girl". Jhene smiles as they hug.

We walked out of the building the pain I was feeling started to ease its way back. I talked to my mom about it earlier and she told me to come over later so we could see wassup and that she had something to tell me. I haven't really been able to see her because of how busy I've been, I haven't been seeing Kendell either he's been acting weird I wonder why.

"I'm up for ice cream!". Jhene exclaims like a big ass kid.

"Bitch you're just saying that because there's one literally across the street". I laughed out.