60.

Reign

We were discharged a week ago we we're back at the condo but when we first got out of the hospital we stayed at my moms house for a couple of days. My mom wanted to make sure we were fully okay I had no problem with that August came and seen me but not that much being that he was busy.

"Don't y'all think it's such a coincidence that y'all got pregnant at the same time?". Miranda asks looking at the menu.

"We said the same thing I guess stuff just happens huh?". I laughed not believing it myself.

"I mean all of us being 3 weeks pregnant now is crazy". Crystal agrees.

"Foreal because who said I wanted to be preggers with you hoes". Jhene says making us laugh.

"Did you guys notice or y'all didn't even guessed you would be pregnant?". Angela asks.

"I mean my breasts were getting big, I was eating twice as much as I would normally eat, and I got morning sickness but I thought nun of it". I admit.

"Same here I was throwing up, my breasts would get swollen and I was craving stupid things I didn't know either". Crystal says.

"I thought all that shit was completely normal and that I was sick or something I was throwing my guts up right along with eating like crazy as well. Me being me I thought that was normal I didn't even know I didn't get my period this month". Jhene says shaking her head.

"Mine came but it was spots of blood I was gonna make an appointment about that because I thought something was wrong with me". Said Crystal.

"Shit I didn't even know mines ain't come". I shrugged my shit usually comes at the beginning of the month.

"I can't wait to see the babies!". Miranda cooed.

"Slow down now we only about 3 weeks into this shit". Jhene says making us laugh.

"This makes me wanna ride Ray dick raw". Angela says.

"Girl y'all are too much". I say to them.

"Since it's pregnant season might as well". Miranda gassed.

"We should have a play date with the kids". Crystal suggested.

"Like with Cammy, Kyron and their children?". I asked.

"Yeahh. We barely do anything with them now as is". She says.

"Right. We should do that". Jhene says making me agree.

Right now while we were out having a day to ourselves after being held up from house to house a week and some days. We decided to do usual girl things. The kids were at the house I had April watch them and take them down to the shore etc she was being paid so she had no problem she could maintain 5 good kids.

———

"Hey?". I grumbled to Aug.

"Hey mama you good?". He asks.

"I'm okay". I say sitting up facing him.

"I gotta head back out soon I just wanted to see you".

"It's happening today?". I say looking at the time it was going on 10 damn I slept long.

"Yup. Look I'm coming back hea?". He assures.

"Promise?". I pout.

"Beybehgirl I promise. I have to tell you something tho". He says.

"What?".

"After all of this is over there's something else we have to worry about". He says gripping my hands.