45.

Reign

"Hey momma". I smiled to her as she took a sit in the booth.

"Hey baby.  You lucky that I go in at 12 I could spend some time with my baby that's never home". She tells me.

"I know ma someone's joining he should be pulling up now". I tell her looking at the menu I was getting nervous.

"Well goodmorning August. How you doing?". My mom asks giving him a hug.

"Goodmorning Ms. Linda. I'm good and you?". He asks sitting next to me.

"Momma I invited August here because we need to tell you something". I started she gave me a concerned look.

"What is it baby?".

"We're dating. We've been dating for about 3 months now gonna make 4 this month that's coming up". I tell her watching her every move with August.

"Tell me something I don't know. I knew that already Reign I was just waiting on you to tell me I'm kind of taken back that you took so long to tell me". She tells me.

"Hi guys I would be your server this morning what would you guys like?". The server asks us.

We ordered what we wanted.

"So really you knew? Are you okay with this". Said August pointing between me and him.

"Of course I knew my daughter wouldn't be spending everyday with you if I wasn't okay with it. When you told me you were spending Thanksgiving with his family you already comfirmed it plus Kendell kind of gave you guys away so". She states sipping her drink that was brought to us.

"Of course he did. I'm sorry for not telling you right way momma I guess I was scared of what you'll say and how you'll react because he's older plus you know what he does". I explain.

"Sweety it's okay at least you came to me it's all that matters. I would say I'm sure of what August does hopefully it would never have anything to do with you I don't want your interference in it at all".

"You don't have worry bout that Reign would be completely out of what I do. I promise I'll keep her safe". August tells her.

"I'll keep your word on that I would say I trust you because all this time she's been with you and nothing happened". She responds.

"Alright good. Everything's good?". I say.

"Everything's good baby". She tells me just as our food came.

"Good". I mumbled diving into my breakfast a nigga was hungry.

"Now I would say this I don't want no grandchern right now so Reign you know where I'm getting at". She warns.

"Momma! Eww hearing that from you is ughh". I say as my cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"I'm just saying ya'll look real into each-other. Might as well say ya'll look like a damn married happy ass couple". She laughed out making us laugh also.

"Oh trust me I ain't getting her pregnant right now". He assures her.

He was right not now but he gonna be my baby daddy some day. PERIODTT.

"Alright now good".

We talked, laughed while eating this was an nice time to have a sit down with the two of them finally.

Trey

"Babe before we go in here I need to tell you something". Jhene says as we pulled up to this place where we were meeting my Miracle and her boyfriend.