9.

A

"Yo Chris give me my damn toothpaste bitch!". I screamed.

"Bitch ass nigga stop yelling and I ran out so I used yours". He saying handing it to me.

"You always running out of something. Take yo' ugly ass to the store". He flicked me off.

"I'm starting a load now anything else that needs to be washed give it to me now". Trey says while walking in.

"I brought all mines down already".

Me, Chris and Trey lived together. Not in an apartment nor a house we lived in a condo on shore. We found this in this quiet neighborhood full of whites it's filled with Chinese people as well. This is Miami so it had the beach around us It's quiet and peaceful as hell. No one knows we live in this certain area which is damned good.

Right now we're cleaning up the penthouse. Yes we are niggas that clean we can't have no dirty ass place where we lay our head at. It may be weird that we wash one another clothes and stuff but that's normal when you're leaving with each-other. We just some sophisticated ass dudes.

Fabulous blasted through the installed speakers that were installed the walls as I vacuumed my room.

-----

"Yo I'm out. Chris you riding". I asked.

"Yeah la bitch". I grabbed my keys.

"I'll be out there later. My ass finna take a good ass nap".

"Nigga you always wanna sleep. No life having ass nigga". Chris tells him. I laughed opening the door.

"Man fuck you".

Chris was right all that nigga wanna do was sleep he reminds me of an old ass grandpa for some reason. Hopping into my custom made Range Rover we headed into the city.

Reign

"Thanks for picking me up".

"No problem. Going to Whole Foods right?". I nodded.

I didn't feel like driving to the store so I asked Mike to bring me. Jhene lazy ass right at my house getting some z's I didn't wanna wake her. It was Friday night I was also bored. Ken is gone and momma was at work. I invited Crystal over she said she'll be here whenever she gets off.

"I'm just going in for some snacks I won't be long". I spoke.

"I'll come with". I nodded while getting out the car.

Walking in it wasn't that many people scrolling round here it was a nice amount.

"Should I get the regular bag of lays or the bbq ones?".

"Regular". I threw them bitches in the basket.

"Can I ask you something Reign?".

"Yeah what is it?".

"My tongue is fining for you. Can I have a taste?". I furred my brows I was shook.

"Wait what?". I asked.

"You know what Re". Ive never had head before nor have I ever did anything else.

"Y-ea uh sure". He nodded leaving it at that. I did the same continuing to get snacks.

Remembering I have company I got something for them and got something to cook for tonight.

-----

"Relax. I'm going to make you feel good". I eased up a bit once I felt his warm tongue on my lower lips.

Soon as we came out the store he asked was it fine if he tasted me now. We're still in Whole Foods parking lot. His windows are tinted and we aren't parked in the front we're further to the back.

"Wo-ahh". I moaned gasping loudly as he started to work his tongue.

He went at it for a couple of more minutes until I finally came and he licked up my juices. Wow I literally just got head in Whole Foods parking lot. Damn.

"You okay?".

"Yes". I spoke getting myself together.

On the way back to my place it was silence. To me it wasn't comfortable nor uncomfortable it was just silence.

"We should do that another time". He says helping me with my bags.

"Sure. We can". I smiled. Which caused him to nod walking out.

"Jhene!". I yelled.

"What bitch?". She says walking into the kitchen.

"You won't believe what just happened".

"What? What the hell did I miss I wasn't sleep for that damn long".

"I just let Mike give me head". She gasped.

"Seriously? How was it?". I laughed at her face.

"For my first time I guess it was good". I shrugged.

"Good? Girl give me details".

"Okay. He started off motioning his tongue nice and slow. Then he started flicking it which made it kind of weird but satisfying I guess".

"Man if that was me I would've been all in his face. Riding his shit". She states doing the movements.

"For starters we were in his car and I don't know how to do none of that shit". I say putting the ice cream in the freezer.

"See that's why I ha-". She was cut off by the doorbell ringing.

I opened the door to see Crystal.

"Hey my love". I hugged her.

"Hey Nene". They hugged also.

"I brought some sauce and ground meat. So we can fix spaghetti that's fine with y'all?".

"That's fine". They both say.

I blasted music from my speaker as we started cooking.

I so ship for this anytime.