13.

Reign

"Hey thanks for meeting me here". I tell Mike as he sits down.

"No problem. I'm sorry I'm a little bit late practice ran a little long today".

"You good. So I wanted to talk about what happened the other night". I started. I met up with Mike at this diner a couple blocks from our school.

"I figured that's why. What about it? You wasn't feeling it?".

"No it was good. Do you like me Mike?".

"I mean Re you're beautiful as fuck I've been crushing on you for a while now. I know you can tell".

"Thanks. I just wanted to set the bar straight you're very handsome and athletic that's what I like most about you. Anyways I think it would be be-". He cut me off.

"You think it would be best if we stay friends. I get it Re. That's cool". I was shook at how easy this was.

"Thank you for understanding I'm sorry if I must've led you on the wrong way. I'm sorry Mike".

"Re honestly it's fine. I'll never have a problem with eating your pussy again. Did you order?". He flat out says.

"No not yet we can now". I say while calling the waiter over. He wasn't trying to take this conversation any further so I guess I'll leave it alone.

------
"Thanks for dinner Mike. Next time I'll pay". I say to him as we leave the diner.

"There's no need for that you good Re". I smiled.

"Alright. Goodnight".

"Goodnight beautiful see you when the sun rise up". I laughed and did a final wave goodbye.

I was tired as hell it was only going on 8 o'clock Kendell texted me a while ago saying "get my ass home now". I laughed at his duck ass text even though I knew he was dead ass.

"I told you to get your ass home a little over 32 minutes ago". He says soon as I walk in.

"Really Ken? You're exaggerating a bit". He looked appalled.

"Re don't play with me. You lucky I knew where your ass was and decided not to pop up". I don't know how this nigga know my every move but he does.

"You really be stalking me dude. Here I got your favorite desert".

"Bullshit you know how I am. Is it pecan pie?". He boosted. I laughed at his duck ass.

I walked to my room to see Jhene dead on the bed.

"Ne what the hell?". I yelled making her jump.

"Seriously my dream just was getting good".

"When did you get here?". I say sitting my clutch and phone down on the stand.

"After I stopped at home to get some clothes my parents are out of town on business. I had to set the alarm and make sure everything was straight". She yawned out.

"Damn. They out of town on business again".

"Hell yeah you know how they are. I'm fine with it because when they're here they agg as fuck". I laughed at her.

"You should've told me you were here I would've gotten you something from the diner".

"It's cool I'll go whip something up in the kitchen". I nodded getting some clothes to shower. I was tired honestly.

A

"You leaving baby?". Yvonne asked me.

"Didn't I tell you to stop calling me that shit?".

"Why it's not a big deal". She says kissing my cheek almost to close to my lips. I jumped up.

"Yo ass think you slick don't ever try that shit again. I'll bat your ass all the way to next week".

"It's not a big deal my lips are fine". I mugged her so hard.

"Whatever. I'll call whenever I want to fuck again". I tell her leaving out her bedroom door before she can get up and stop me.

Ever since the club days ago me and Yvonne been fucking ever since sometimes at the trap house sometimes at her apartment. She worked as a assistant manger of some company shit I forgot. Looking down at my ringing phone it was Jasmine I gladly declined it. If she would've called me before Yvonne maybe she would've gotten dick down first. My dick drained now.

Getting in my car and heading back to the warehouse to my fellas I spotted Dell's sister Reign with her friends. They were walking in the park I stopped just to look at them walk pass for some reason Reign really caught my eye. A beep made me jump which caused them to look my way my window was down. Reign looked towards me we made eye contact for a minute. Trying to play it off I side a lil beep and wave to them driving off.

-----

"You serious man?". I ask Kyron as I step out my car with my glock in hand.

"Yungin' It's good to see your scrawny ass boy". He tells me smirking.

"Don't crack jokes with me bruh we ain't cool like that and I left Yungin' in Nola and in H-town where yo' ass should be".

"We once we're cool man. You were my brother".

"You right. You snaked me and Dell right along with your brother and acted as if we didn't know you knew what your brother was up to once you found out. I can't fuck with you son".

"He was my brother Yungin! What else I was suppose to do? My loyalty was with y'all but blood over everything at the end". He shouted. I was getting irritated with this shit I didn't care for this shit anymore.

"Why you here man? You want fight wassup wit' it playa?". I asked removing my shirt.

"Still the same tough ass Yungin' I know. You ain't changed a bit". He scoffed backing away.

"Don't call me that shit! You talking a lot of shit playa let's get it on like old time sake". I squared up.

"See you around old friend". He spoke hopping into his car. I eyed him all the way until he pulled off.

I'll definitely be seeing him again no doubt I feel as if that nigga want war.