14.

Reign

"You know what I'll do tomorrow since it's my day off?". Mom questioned. I furrowed my brows at her.

"Your off tomorrow?". She laughed before nodding.

"I figured I needed a day off and plus I wanted to catch up with my children that are never home. Shit even one moved out". She stated referring to Ken.

"Don't worry he'll still be over here in the cabinets with his hungry a-".

"You better say butt. I'll snatch your ass real quick up out of that chair if you curse". She goes in.

"You know I was about to say butt. I don't curse I'm a child of god mommy". I spoke playing it off.

"More like Satan itself but tomorrow's Saturday I'm gonna have a bbq I'll get your uncle Nat out there on the grill. We'll be rolling tomorrow with Tucker and Pokey blasting through the speakers". She says dancing around in the kitchen.

"Oh gosh no I'm definitely not going". I laughed face palming myself.

"Where else will you go when it's in your own backyard sweetie. Bring Jhene your new friend Crystal too I wanna meet the girl that's been in my casa and anyone else. Everyone is welcomed".

"I hope you don't invite the nosey neighbors next door. They're agg". The Bells always wanted me to hook up with their son Malcom but he was nerdy went to a all boys alternative school. Just flat out wasn't my type who knows he maybe gay.

"I know what your thinking that young fella' isn't gay he's different. If Miranda tries anything I'll gladly put her wrinkle neck ass in check".

"Mom! I'm done with you goodnight it's going on 5 in the morning". I laughed at her.

"Goodnight my love bug. Sleep tight". She says walking towards her room.

School this week was normal I couldn't wait for the weekend per usual now it's here I deserve SLEEP. Kendell moved out earlier this week we helped him it was very emotional seeing him going out on his own. I was proud of him my big brother was becoming more of a man.

Getting comfortable in my big ass bed I finally dozed off quickly.

A

"We start here then expand that shit way over here it'll get out quicker". Trey says pointing to the map.

"Negative this is the quicker way we already got our plug out there anyways". I say pointing to the factory in Illinois.

"Your right. You right". He nodded marking it down.

"I'll have Val run this money through her shop for us". Chris says stacking it up.

"Don't fuck her this time either". Trey says making me laugh. This nigga stupid.

Valentina as known as Val clean our money through her hair salon that we helped her get up and working. She does it out of respect for thanking us for helping her. Val was my dude she hood as hell shes my go to when a bitch playing with me I know she'll shut shit down behind us. Her and Chris had or have a thing as far as I know they just fuck.

"Get off my dick I do what I want". He replied.

"Yo phone been buzzing all day. Nigga you got the juice huh?". Chris asks me. I grabbed it off the table.

"Juice? Good dick you mean". They laughed.

"Tomorrow morning we meet with the Lanes at 9:30 stat". I nodded gathering up my things to go.

"I'll catch y'all boys back at the house". I say dapping them up. I was going to get some pussy right now from Jasmine she been tweaking for a nigga. It's 3 in the morning I don't plan to be there that long at all.