54.

Linda

"You're all smiles today huh hun?". I asked a happy ass Reign.

"Yeah. I'm just real happy I graduate less than 2 days and other stuff". She smiles out.

They got back from their trip about 3 days ago Reign told me all the wonderful things they did. My old ass probably couldn't of done the things they did but I'm just glad they enjoyed themselves. We we're at this spa place we normally go to to have our spa days at every since I've seen Reign from once they've gotten back my baby's been glowing I may know why to.

"Is the other stuff August?". I smirked laying on my back for an massage.

"Yes actually. Mom he makes me soo happy". She blushed.

"You've been glowing since ya'll got back, you can't stop blushing at his name. You guys are having sex aren't you?". I questioned with a grin.

"Momma no. I'm a virgin". She says scratching her forehead that's when I know she's lying.

"You don't have to lie to me Reign. I'm your mother and mothers sense these type of things so when did it happen?". I carried on.

"The last night when we were in Dubai, my birthday to be exact". She says looking at me.

"How was it? I'm guessing it made you real comfortable did y'all use protection?". I asked.

"Yes. Plus I'm on the pill remember". She tells me hesitant.

"Yes I know I put you on once you turned 16 but sometimes that doesn't always work. Just be careful hunny". I tell her.

"I know momma I promise you I will". I smiled looking at my baby she was growing up.

"Mom?".

"Mhm?". I moaned from the massage.

"I saw the card that dad sent how does he know where we stay?". She asks.

"God forbid I didn't want you to see that and I don't know sweetie I mean the internet is pretty advanced now". I say.

"Do you think he'll come here?". I shook my head some.

"I doubt it. I have a restraining order on him you know that so he can't come within a couple of feet of us". I assure her.

"Good because Kendell would flip".

"Tell me about it. You know he wrote plenty of times in one of them he asked could he come to your graduation". I sighed saying.

"What did you say? I hope no because mom that man scares me I think back at what he use to do to us and it hurts. The scars always remind me". She says.

"Of course he isn't coming sweetie I promise you, you won't have to see that man again okay? He won't hurt us anymore". She nodded taking everything i just said in.

I mean it's been yrs since I took the kids and left him, Kendell shooting him really was the last straw I had to get out of there I couldn't be a punching bag any longer.

A

"I mean ever since we got back from the trip you been gone all damn day and night wassup with that?". Reign asks as I climb into the bed.

"I told you shit been heavy on tha streets lately. Reign I'm tired yo". I tell her rubbing my eyes.

"I don't give a damn you creeping up in here at the crack of dawn a little bit to much. You been with other hoes? Turn yo ass over let me smell your dick". She says making me look at her so fucking stupid.