43.

WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reign

"One time for the birthday bitch, two times for the birthday bitch, three times for the birthday bitch. FUCK IT UP IF IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY BITCH". I screamed dancing on the island table as Jhene walks in.

Me and Crystal woke up before everyone else to cook a big breakfast for Jhene's birthday.

"Get cho ass down!". August says coming in I jumped down because he scared the piss out of me.

"All this for me?". Jhene asks.

"Yes baby. You're 18 now grown woman shit!". I exclaimed just as the doorbell rung.

"I got it". Said Kendell struggling to get up.

"Don't even be silly. Trey'll get it". I instructed only because it was Jhene's parents me and Trey talked to them not to long ago about coming down for Jhene's birthday she's been missing them a lot.

"Man I could do stuff you know". Ken rolls his eyes his grumpy ass slept over here last night only because I begged him to after he was discharged.

"Mama! Daddy?! I missed ya'll so much. Who's idea was this?". She screamed out.

"Reign and your little boyfriend hunny that you still have yet to mention but I'll spare you because it's my little princess's birthday". Her dad says hugging her.

"Baby would you think we would've missed your 18th birthday. Give me some love". Her moms tell her.

"Goodmorning everyone. There's a whole house today huh?". My mom says walking in.

"Well I don't want the food to get cold. Let's eat!". I suggested.

We managed to set it up like an buffet Trey got extra tables and chairs here for all of this to go on.

"This is amazing ya'll girls know what ya'll be doing". Jhene moms laugh out.

"TeTe Reign hand me some jelly please". Kyron yells out.

"Who's this little guy for?". My mom asks I know all the adults was waiting to ask that.

Linda ass just had to be the one.

"He's a friend of ours kid". Chris says making something up.

"Oh okay because I just was about to ask.He's so cute". Jhene mom says.

"Thank you". Kj tells her smiling.

Everyone ate just enjoying each-others company this day was gonna go great.

------------

"Bitch did you see the way your dad was grilling Trey ass I just couldn't stop laughing". Crystal says as we were getting our nails done.

"Yes! I was like what the hell could he be asking him they was talking for a long ass time". I laughed.

"Girl ya'll know how my dad is he talks a damn whole in a nigga head. Trey told me he was asking him basic questions about him and what he do he knows that he sell drugs apparently they already had a long discussion about that. But bitch he asked him did we have sex yet Trey told him no and that he was a virgin he just couldn't believe him". Jhene tells us.

"Damn why is it so hard to believe that he's a virgin like damn". Crystal laughs making me agree.

"Speaking of that I got something to tell ya'll". Jhene speaks.