41.

Reign

Last nights thoughts ran through my head as soon as I woke up this morning with a banging ass headache.

Flashback From Lastnight..

"Hello?". I groaned rolling over.

"Reign! Beybeh get to the hospital they shot him up man!". August voice yelled through the phone making my heart pound.

"August what? Who? What happened". I asked.

"Kendell! They fucking shot him!". My head started spinning while the tears ran I hopped up immediately putting on my slides.

"Jhene! Crystal!". I cry yell searching for my keys.

"What's wrong?". Crystal asks coming out the room with Jhene behind her.

"It's Kenny he's been shot! I can't find my keys we have to go! Where's my keys!!". I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Come on let's take my car. Re calm down please I'm sure he's fine". Jhene assures me now crying as we all quickly went to her car.

Many things was racing through my head hoping that my brother is okay because if he isn't I don't know what I'll do with myself man.

-------------------

"August?!". I yelled running through the hospital I didn't have time to talk to no damn receptionists.

"What happened?".

"Some mutha fuckas caught him at a red light. We waiting to hear news now". He sighs I could see the hurt in his eyes now.

"Waiting to hear news? Wheres my mom! Somebody better tell me what the fuck is going on with my brother!". I screamed causing heads to turn my way.

"Ma calm down please? Your momma's in the back with him okay? Chill out". He tells me making my chest stop heaving up and down his voice and touch always sooth me.

"Reign baby". I heard my mom call out to me.

"Mommy what's going on? Is he okay? Please tell me he is". I cry.

"They lost him on the way here but cpr and the shockers brought him back hunny I refused to let my son die". She cries.

"Oh momma! Thank god he's okay".

Mostly that whole night we cried together thanking god.

Flashback Over..

"Want me to take you down to the hospital lil bit?". August asks.

"The girls and I are going". I spoke keeping it short I've been doing that all morning with him.

"What's your problem? I did something?". He asks.

"I'm going to ask you something and I want you to be honest with me". He nodded for me to continue.

"Who's Kyron. Why's he doing this?".

"Reign didn't I tell you not to ask me about that shit!". His jaw clenched stating he was mad.

"Right I knew you weren't gonna tell me so I'm just gonna go. I can't do this no more everytime I ask you about this you keep me in the shadows when I should have a right to know". I say getting up grabbing my things that was already packed because I knew he wouldn't tell me.

"Sit down". He demanded taking my bag away from me I did as I was told.

"Back in Houston your brother and I was young, dumb, and ruthless. We ran them streets in H-town niggas knew us and what we stood fa. Ryan was our right hand man so was Kyron we all ran together everything we did was together but little did me and Kendell knew Ryan was plotting against us he wanted everything we had he got close with us just to play us. Kyron on the other hand knew shit about it because Ryan didn't tell him he knew his little brother would tell him what he was planning wasn't good so he left him in the shadows about it. Rodney whom was only 15 yrs old came to us telling us that Ryan was plotting against us and that he overheard him talking on the phone about it we didn't believe him because we saw Rodney as an money hungry envious kid. We confronted Ryan about it he said it wasn't true so we believed him a couple weeks later Rodney was found dead shot in the head now that was fucked up at first we had no clue on who did that and why but then it clicked to us on how Ryan was acting suspicious he also wasn't coming around as much everything started to come out. We killed Ryan and Kyron knew it was us it was a cruel thing to do but he was planning on killing and taking everything we built plus he killed a 15 yr old boy. Kendell got caught with a couple of bricks he lied and said it was all his when some was for me he never threw my name in at all that's why I appreciate that nigga so much. I got the fuck from Houston a little while after that because I knew Kyron was plotting against our heads once Dell got off doing only 3 yrs for good behavior I gave him his bricks and money that I held down for him. I been down here doing my own thing soon Dell was to but we were doing it separately which wasn't a problem at all Kyron came around making his presence known meeting everyone that was close to us him putting his number into your phone was a test to see would you fuck with him while fucking with me he knew where you stood which was with me. He took Jhene of course, now we know that he shot up Kendell it just had to be him there you go everything you wanted to hear". He explained.