31.

Reign

We were at the mall just like we said we were gonna do in H&M racking up on some stuff we already went to Forever 21. Whoever Tee was the guys had him driving us around while they were at their club making sure everything was good I'm guessing.

"Look at these? Aren't they a bop?". Jhene asks holding up high waisted shorts that were yellow they were real cute.

"Most definitely a bop that would be cute with this top right here". Crys says holing up the light blue cropped shirt.

"The shorts are like damn near 30 dollars girl they better stop". She laughed out making us laugh.

We had more than enough money the guys literally threw so much money towards us which we really didn't need because we only came to get one outfit. Literally. We headed towards Michael Kors I was in-need of some new sandals and a new watch from there.

"Look Reign ain't this the one you have?". Jhene asks holding up the watch.

"Yeah that's the one but mines is a different color". I tell her.

"I'm going to get this one I love the color rose gold". Crys says showing us the watch.

I scanned around deciding on the sandals I wanted then picking another watch.

"Ya'll ready to head out?". I asked.

"Yeah we can we already went to the stores we wanted". I nodded as we all headed out the mall.

"Aye! Wassup bitch? We out in the streets now". Someone yelled behind us.

"Oh hell nah. Hold my shit". Crys says.

I was confused so was Jhene all I knew was homegirl wasn't about to touch her.

"Wanna take this outside? I've been waiting to see you bitch". The girls states walking up with another girl behind her.

"Let's do it. I been waiting to bitch". Crystal tells her walking out.

Tee should be out there waiting on us I was gone put the bags in there then come right back out.

"This that bitch from the shop?". Jhene asks tying her hair up.

"Who you calling a bitch? This between me and ya girl here". She says pointing to Crys.

"Yo first off back the fuck up you all in our car and shit you gone get yours". I tell her.

"Come on then bitch!". Jhene yelled going up to her.

"You fight me". Jhene tells the girl that was with her.

"Trust me hun. Your young ass don't want these problems". She says.

"What's going on out here?". Tee asks.

"Nothing Tee we coming". I tell him.

"I think ya'll should get into the car I was instructed to take ya'll to the mall then back to the house. The guys won't appreciate ya'll out here fighting". He says holding us back.

Crystal and the girl were yapping off if Crystal won't hit this bitch I will. My thoughts were answered when I saw her pop the girl dead off in the mouth. From that they started rolling they were going at it literally. I guess this bitch met her match I bet she ain't know Crystal could hang with her.

"You fight me bitch!". I say to her friend I was angry now.

"No Reign I got her". Jhene went to get a hold of her but out of nowhere Trey snatched her ass up.