27.

Kendell

Right now we were currently sitting in my moms living room piecing the shit the girls were telling us together. I on the other hand was plotting on how I'm gonna dead this nigga Mike I'm getting information on his ass now.

"I can't believe he'll do some foul shit like this to me he must've been really mad about seeing me with August". She says shaking her head.

"Don't even trip on it sis. We gone handle this". I spoke for me and the guys.

"Woah there handle this how?". Crystal asked.

"Don't worry about that we got it". Chris tells her before I can say anything.

"Nothing to major to where ya'll would be behind bars right?". Jhene asked.

"No ya'll reaching yo just know this'll get handled". I say checking my phone.

"Well I won't worry about it then I was gonna send his ass a full blown paragraph but I guess I'll just leave it alone and let you guys handle it". She states emphasizing the last part.

"I'm about to get going what ya'll about to get into?". I asked everyone.

"Nothing we sitting here bored out of our minds with nothing to do at all". Reign exaggerated.

"I'm hungry. Ya'll wanna come to the house and whip something up?". Trey asks.

"Yeah I am hungry and could go for a home cooked meal". I state.

"Sure what would ya'll want us to cook?". Jhene asks.

"I'm in a mood for some fried chicken boy". August says rubbing his stomach.

"Okay we can whip that up with something". Crystal says.

They got up to get their things to go.

"Bring a pair of changing clothes as well". I tell them giving August that look. One of my guys just texted me saying they have information on Mike he gave us his location and all.

Reign

"Damn this bitch nice and big". Jhene says looking around we were in the guys condos.

"Like damn they're really rich". I state looking at the expensive ass grayish carpet they had in the living room that bitch was white and so pretty.

"Look at the painting on the walls

"Look at the painting on the walls. They're so nice". Crystal says walking up to one.

"Come on let's get started on cooking before it gets any late". I tell them taking out pots.

"Bitch the initials on these paints are AAA what does that stand for?". She asks.

"I have no clue". Jhene tells her looking through shit.

"Girl stop being nosy". I say to her as she just laughs.

It was going on 9 already the guys just dropped us off here and stated they'll be back I don't know when so it must be late because we're sleeping here. We were gonna make ourselves comfortable and sleep on the couch they never said whether to sleep in their rooms or not.