64.

A

Sitting in this damn holding cell was uncomfortable asf I was really wondering what the fuck was taking so long Chandra and my mama knew what to do. I briefly spoke to them on the phone last night when I had to make 1 phone call we all share the same lawyer except for Kendell he was let go because I took his possession charge.

"Mr. Alsina your lawyer is here!". The guard shouted making me hop off this lil thin ass bed. I'm thin and this damn bed thin how the fuck that go.

"Mr. Brown make a remark like that again and I'll bust your ass!". The guard says to Chris.

We all walked in a line towards the room I walked in seeing my nigga Cisco he's the family lawyer. He also defended Chris one time for a incident that took place.

"Alright the first thing I always ask my clients is are you guilty? But this case is different you guys are guilty coke was found at the backseat of your cars". He sighed.

"Don't this sound like a set up tho? Why would we leave that shit at the back of our seats? This was obviously planted on us". Trey explains to him.

"This does sounds sketchy but there isn't much I could do but defend y'all. The sentence for possession of drugs especially coke, narcotics is about 2-5 years". He explains.

"2-5 yearsssss?". My voice boomed sounding like Soulja Boy.

"Man I can't do that I got a seed on the way. I can't be out my people lives either". Said Chris.

"Oh hell nah. We can't get that shit down to months?". Trey asked.

"I don't know I could try. As of right now there is no evidence stating that y'all are actually dealers and has been doing this for so long except for the drugs that was left on the backseat. Now August by you staying that Kendell drugs were yours you just tackled on more years of whatever the jury is gonna sentence y'all". He explains.

"Well what about me being a person in interest of that case back in Houston that they reopened?". I asked.

"If the witness comes to the stand then whatever happens from there happens". He tells me.

"I'm looking at years and years in dis bitch dawg". I sighed shaking my head.

"By you guys being my clients I'm gonna do my best to grant y'all what you guys want". He tells us.

"We don't want years man. We this shit I know we can't get weeks so reduce this shit to months". Said Chris making us agree.

"Well we have to hear from the verdict first then we'll go from there. I'll see what I'll have to do". He assures us.

"When do we hear from them?". I ask.

"You all are scheduled for tomorrow at 8:00". He says collecting all of his things.

"Aye man a nigga starving in this bitch. When you come back come early with food". Chris tells him.

"Uhm what would you guys like to eat?". He questions.

"Chicken". We all say in unison.

"Alright see y'all tomorrow". He says shaking our hands.

Getting escorted back to our cells all I could think about is Reign. I know she's going crazy right now especially because I haven't called and they know nothing about what's going on but once I get my one phone call I'll call her, just to let her know not to worry.. for now.

Reign

"Why hasn't he called me yet?". I cry out to Shelia.

"Baby he's in holding. He'll call stop crying okay? Please stop". She instructed rubbing my back.