20.

Reign

"Can I have another ibuprofen pill?". Crystal asked sighing putting her head down.

"Crys you had like 3 already you're not about to overdose on headache pills bitch". Jhene tells her munching on fries.

"I still have a headache out of this world. Never again". She warned us.

We were at lunch eating. Last night was fun as ever we came in at about 1:30ish like I planned to. Unfortunately my momma wasn't playing about us getting our asses up and going to school she woke us up her damn self. Linda ass so agg.

"I switched my schedule last week to where I would have gym last period with you guys".

"Good Crys. Y'all just wanna leave early then? We get an A just for attendance that's what he go by. Let's make our presence known then leave". I tell them. My mom wanted me to go get some stuff for the house anyways.

"I'm down for that I need a nap anyways man". Ne sighs.

"Y'all are gonna go back to the house or come to the store with me?". I ask.

"Back to the house". They both said.

"Fuck y'all". I laughed finishing up my fries.

The bell rung signaling that lunch was over we went to gym making our presence known then left like we planned. I was more in a hurry to leave being that I didn't wanna see Mike ass.

"I'll catch y'all back at the house". I stated giving Crystal the key. Jhene took her own car this morning while I took mine.

"Re get us some more noodles and pizza rolls". Ne says pulling her car up next to mine.

"No bitch that's all your ass eats". I tell her as we laugh.

"You want anything Crys?".

"A box of strawberry oatmeal and some pineapples". I nodded starting my car up to leave. I decided on going to Whole Foods Market.

—————

"Excuse me pretty lady?". I turned around to see a fine ass light skinned curly headed dude.

 I turned around to see a fine ass light skinned curly headed dude

"May I help you?". I smiled.

"I was walking pass and seen you putting your stuff in the car. Need some help?". He asks smiling back showing off his grills that he had.

"Sure". We started putting the groceries in my trunk and the drinks in my back seat as we finished up.

"What's your name luv?".

"Reign". I blushed.

"Pretty name for a beautiful lady". He grins.

"Thank you but I have to get going". I stated once I seen the time I was ready to get home.