59.

Reign

Waking up to white walls everything that happened last night raced back to my mind. I got shot in my shoulder and back area. I barely could move now because I was hurting.

"Mommy". I struggled out my damn mouth was dry.

"Yes baby I'm here drink this. Drink the water". She says handing it to me literally dropping the clipboard she had.

"Where's Crystal and Jhene momma are they okay?". I panic trying to get up.

"No baby you have to keep still your stitches are fresh. I have to tell you something". She says sitting on the bed.

"Ma what? Something happened is it one of the guys? August? Ma what is it is Crystal and Jhene alright?". I cry out.

"Calm down girl! I don't know how you're gonna feel when I tell you this but I'm gonna need you to stay calm and just know I'm not disappointed in you". She sighs grabbing my hands.

"Mommy when you put it like that you make me think the worse. You're making me anxious". I say gripping her hands.

"You're 2 weeks pregnant baby. It was a close call to losing it by how much blood you lost but you didn't". She smiled with tears rolling down.

"Pregnant? What momma I'm gonna be a mom?". I cry as she hugs me.

"Yes baby you are I take it that you didn't know". She says wiping her eyes.

"No god I didn't know mom I'm sorry I should've been more careful like you said". I cry some more.

"Sweety I already told you I'm not disappointed in you stuff like this happens baby. Now it's your turn to step up and start making decisions Reign it just isn't gonna be you anymore all of you do". She tells me.

"All of us?". I questioned.

"Yes all of you are expecting. I'll get August here okay?". She says kissing my forehead.

She left out leaving me to think about this for a minute god thank you for letting me not lose my baby. I would've been crushed if I did, not to long after the door opened August rushed over to me.

"Beybeh I'm so sorry this happened I promise I would end that nigga. I never wanted you to get hurt". He says holding my hands.

"I know you didn't baby I'm not blaming you okay? I wanted this I wanted you and if this is what comes with it I don't care. I love you to much but I have to tell you something". I say holding his face.

"What is it beybehgirl?". He questions concerned.

I placed his hand onto my stomach as he looked to me with confusion.

"You're gonna be a daddy". I smiled while crying.

"What? I'm gonna be a dad?". He exclaims beginning to cry.

"Yes! Are you happy?". I asked scanning his face.

"What type of question is that? Of course I'm happy beybeh you're having my first child!". He shouts climbing into the hospital bed with me.

"I just found out my mom told me. August we're gonna be parents". I say rubbing my stomach.

"How far along?". He grinned.

"Two weeks".

"Damn I should've figured this was gonna happen in Dubai we didn't use protection plus the other times we did it I didn't either". He tells me.

"I should've saw it coming I mean the signs were right there". I say shaking my head.

"I should've guessed it to the waking up in the middle of the night puking yo fucking guts out". He laughs placing his hands on my face.