xviii.

Thea's POV

I woke up in a comfy bed, and I snuggled up for a moment until I realized where I was.

"For fucks sake, Kylo. I get you wanted me in your bed but knocking me out isn't exactly consensual," I groaned as I sat up to see him standing at the end of the bed with his mask on and hands behind his back. I rolled my eyes.

"If I have to tell you one more time to take that mask off I'm going to crush it like Darth Vader's," I threatened and I heard him sigh before removing it and setting it aside. "Great. Love the silent treatment and all, but if we could just skip to the part where I kick your ass and escape I'd appreciate it," I smirked sarcastically before getting out of his bed. He jetted in front of me as I took a step forward and I looked up at him.

"Am I not allowed to change into something less revealing since I'm in a shirt and underwear? Which by the way we need to have a discussion about boundaries, pal," I patted his shoulder as I grabbed my clothes, him still blocking my way, and sighed. "Fine you wanna be that way, here," I shoved my clothes at him and grabbed my pants first and began putting them on. He cleared his throat and looked away from me and down at the floor. Ironic a first order leader being slightly respectful.

"I had a maid change you. I didn't want you to be uncomfortable," he whispered so low I almost didn't catch it. I should've stopped there, but again I have no impulse control.

"If you don't want me to be uncomfortable then you should probably not be near me," I lightly mocked as I put on my jacket, finishing the look, when I heard Ben growl lowly.

"Would you knock it off!?" He yelled so loud it made me jump back slightly. I could see the anger in his face and eyes as red took over his skin. His breathing becoming a little more heavy as his fists clenched at his side.

I took a moment to let him breathe before stepping to the side and in the middle of the room. "Why am I here? Where's Rey?"

"You know why you're here," he stated and took a step towards me and ignored my question. I held my ground and crossed my arms.

"Tell me again," I shrugged.

"Join me," he stated with a hand out to me with such pleading eyes. "Please, Thea," he muttered lowly in such a begging tone.

I headed towards him until we were a breath apart. I can't be around him like this. Our dyad is pulling me to him. I need to be strong.

"I'll consider joining you if," I paused and reached my hand up to his cheek, resting it there. "If you can look me in the eyes right now and tell me the truth." His brows furrowed as he searched my face for answers as his revealed his confusion.

"What truth?"

"Do you love me? Love me as you did before the dark side?" I asked him and he looked away from me and I my hand that was still on his cheek turned him to face me. His brown eyes poured into mine, and his look said it all, but I want more. He searched my face for any tricks, love and acceptance. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips, needing the push to do what we both longed for.

Do it, I whispered seductively in his mind and he needed no more.