xxxviii.

Thea's POV

I turned the corner and ran into someone, but when the ignited their blue saber I sighed in relief.

"Easy, tiger," I laughed and she sighed in relief, putting her saber away, before giving me a hug. 

"Never do that again," she said and I shrugged when we pulled away.

"I make no promises."

"I need to get the dagger. Finn and Poe are getting Chewie. Do you know where it is?" I nodded before taking her hand and we ran through the halls back to Kylo Ren's quarters. We went down his white steps, passing the Vader mask, to his table of things. Rey looked around in awe. 

"Grab Chewie's belongings I got the dagger," I said before picking up the dagger only do stare at it, listening to the voices before a masked voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Thea," I spun around on my heels and gasped at the sight of Ren, thinking we've been caught, but it was only the force bond. Rey looked at me in confusion for a moment before realizing what was happening. "I went to Kijimi to retrieve your friends, seeing as our agreement is gone, but they are hard to find. And apparently, so are you since my troopers can't seem to locate you."

"You're hard to get rid of

"You're hard to get rid of. Leave me alone. You're the last person I want to see right now," I stated before turning back to the table when he spoke up again.

"I pushed you in the desert because I needed to see it. I needed you to see it. Who you are," he explained. "I know the rest of you and your sister's story."

I said nothing.

"Thea-" I snapped my head to him with a warning placed upon my face, taking my sisters saber and pointing it at him all in one move. 

"You're lying. You always do this," I muttered.

"I never lied to you," he said and I scoffed. "About your parents, at least. They were no one. They chose to be, in order to keep you and your sister safe."

"Don't. When will you realize I don't care?"

"When it's the truth. You care deep down," he argued and I didn't want to admit it but the lack of knowledge at my parents was itching at me deep down. "You know exactly what you were doing at Pasaana. You remember more than you say. I think you forget we have a force bond. Search your memories."

"No!" I yelled and swung the saber at him, but he blocked it, and we stared at each other.

"Remember them. See them," he demanded and I grabbed Rey's hand before having a vision of our parents. I'm not going to leave her out of this.

Our mom pulled Rey and I into a hug. "My love, be brave," she said and our dad came in quickly out of breath. "You'll be safe here. I promise."

It skipped forward to Rey yelling up at them to come back, and me being held on the ship, but later being pushed off it and into the sands of Jakku in order to save me from my fate.