xxxiv.

Thea's POV

The group ran up to me as my hand flew to my chest, where the necklace should be, and I turned towards them with wide eyes.

"First Order is on it's way. We need to go. Now!" I revealed and just like that we were hurrying back to the falcon when a stormtrooper spots us.

"Hey, you there!" he revealed and we ran as they chased us until a masked man helped us into a closed carrier. I'd say it was a trading post on the go, really.

"How did you find us?" Finn asks, and the masked man responds by taking off his mask, and I smiled as I realized who it was.

"Wookies stand out in a crowd," Lando Calrissian stated and Chewie growls in excitement and gives him a hug. "Yeah, I miss you too, old pal."

"Oh, and what about me?" I pouted and he laughed before pulling me into a hug.

"Look at you, girl! Little Thea's all grown up," he joked and after we got introductions out of the way, we were back to the situation at hand. "I got a bad feeling about this."

"Leia needs pilots, General," Rey revealed to him and he shook his head with a smile.

"My flying days are long gone. But, do me a favor. Give Leia my love."

"You should give it to her yourself. Thank you," Rey nodded before we stepped off. 

"Until next time," I saluted and he nodded. 

With the falcon surrounded we ended up stealing two speeders, splitting up the group, and racing down the sands and away from the crowded festival. The stormtroopers were hot on our trail when I heard C-3PO mutter something. "Oh, they fly now!"

"They fly now?" Finn asked in a 'are you kidding me' manner, and when Poe and I turned around our eyes went wide

"They fly now!" Poe confirmed in fear as we sped up, temporarily getting split up by the mountains, but came together at the end after getting the last stormtrooper. However, there was no luck for us since we launched off the speeders and into a different color sand.