li.

Thea's POV

We were saying our goodbyes now as others started to head out, when Finn and Rey came over to me... Holding hands.

I smiled. Finally.

"Thea, I think Finn has something to tell you," Rey stated, pushing a nervous Finn forward. Ben wrapped his arm around my waist and I leaned into him.

"I-I," he started out, taking a breath before continuing. "I think i'm force sensitive." My eyes widened as a smile slowly appeared on my face. I cheered before pulling him into a hug.

"I knew it! Ben, didn't I tell you?! I knew it!" I cheered out, and Ben chuckled behind me before nodding.

"It's true, she did."

I pulled away from Finn and rested my hands on his shoulders. "Just like I also knew that you and Rey would be together. I mean finally! Do I have to give you the big sister threatening talk about if you hurt her or is that already a given?" He shook his head and I sighed. "Well, good!"

"Rey was wonder- well we were wondering, if you'd... train me," he shrugged shyly and I was shocked at that. Would I be worthy of that? I need to dedicate myself to Ben right now, because he needs me. I stole a quick glance at Ben, and I'm guessing Rey caught that as she spoke up. 

"Obviously, we'd wait until you were ready. You have a new life now and other priorities to attend, we're just hoping you'd take it into consideration," Rey explained and Ben tightened his hold on my hand assuringly. I nodded. 

"I will definitely take it under consideration," I nodded to the pair

"I will definitely take it under consideration," I nodded to the pair. "Let's just have some time to settle before anything."

"Of course," the both of them agreed before saying their goodbyes, Rey promising she'd be back to visit in two weeks time, giving us time to settle and enjoy our honeymoon. I sighed in content, turning around and wrapping my arms around the man I love. I looked up at him, seeing him smile down at me gave me feelings I've longed to feel again. 

"What would Mrs. Solo like to do first then?" he asked once we were alone. I smirked.

"You."

-----------

-Two Weeks later-

Honeymoon's are the best. Ben and I haven't been able to keep our hands off of each other since our wedding night. We didn't sleep the whole night, wrapped in each others arms and moans filling the room. And, once I got up I was so sore and need of a shower. Ben would make sure I didn't go long without him inside me as he slammed me against the shower wall and took me how he wanted. Spontaneous sex was the best too. I remember our 5th day, during breakfast, in particular...

(lol SMUT ahead warning)

All of the products I needed for breakfast were sprawled out on the huge island in the kitchen. I was currently mixing the pancake batter when I felt Ben's arms wrap around me, kissing my neck in need, and when I let out a small moan his grip tightened.

"Well, good morning to you too," I sighed and felt him smile against my skin. "I'm surprised to see you up and walking so easily. Thought you'd need to recover from last night."

He hummed in response, moving his hand downwards, causing me to sigh.

"Baby, I have to cook breakfast. I need my energy to deal with you," I joked and he rolled his eyes. He turned me around to face him, gasping as my back hit the cold counter, and I shivered at the way he was looking at me. "Aren't you hungry?" His eyes seemed to darken at that.

"You're right, I am," he sighed in defeat before sticking his finger in the batter, and before I could stop him he flicked it onto my face with a dark smirk. "Oh, that's a familiar sight."

This motherfuck-

You wanna play this game? Fine. 

I took an egg and smashed it against the top of his head, watching the smirk disappear as the goo dripped down the sides of his face. "Oh, wow. What an egg head! Here, let me fix it for you baby," I sighed before putting flour on top, having it stick to all the places the egg traveled to.

"Oh, you've earned it baby," Ben growled before a full scale breakfast war was unleashed. We were throwing different ingredients left and right, him chasing me around the island, before catching me and slamming me onto the island. He crawled on top of me and I froze at the look he gave me. "You are right, though. I am hungry. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you know?" He stated in a low voice before dipping his thumb in the batter and slowly dragging it across my lips. He growled at the sight before slamming his lips down on mine. We practically clawed at each other, the need becoming too strong, and soon our clothes were scattered around us before he held my hands down and slammed into me, causing me to scream his name. 

My hips snapped up to meet his aggressive thrusts. He grunted out with each one, attacking my neck with bites and kisses, and I was practically blinded by the ecstasy. He was going so fast my orgasms couldn't even be processed and it was one right after the other. I was a moaning mess, and the sight pushed Ben overboard as he thrusted into me one last time, releasing himself into me with an 'I love you' before collapsing on top of me.

Our heartbeats were in our ears now, and I caught my breath before licking the batter off the side of his face, causing him to slightly twitch inside me again with a groan.

"You're so fucking hot," he groaned.

I let the memory leave my mind, coming back to reality, as I felt myself becoming sick again.

Dammit.

Ben and I were laying in bed when I felt it, so I shot out of bed and ran to our bathroom and emptied my stomach in the toilet. Ben has seen this a few times over the past week, and I brush it off as food poisoning, but he has grown more concerned.

I felt my hair being lifted out of my face as I coughed into the bowl.

"Thea, honey, I love you but this seems more serious than food poisoning. I need you to tell me what's going on, I'm scared," he raised his voice a little in concern. I sighed, now finished being sick, and stood up. I made my way to the sink and brushed my teeth.

"I'm fine," I brushed off again and I heard him sigh in frustration behind me. 

"But you're not! Now, stop this and tell me what's going on!" he yelled as I walked back into the bedroom and I groaned in frustration. "You're hiding something from me! Just come out and say it!"

I spun around and threw my arms up, "I'm pregnant, Ben! There. Are you happy?!"

He froze. His whole body froze. So many emotions crossed his face: Confused, realization, scared, fear, worry.

None of them happy.

Tears filled my eyes as I stood there, waiting for him to say something about the most important thing in our lives, but nothing came. I sighed and wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"I knew this was going to happen," I stated with a shake of my head before I stormed out, leaving him there to process this.

I shouldn't have told him. It wasn't the time.

----------------