l.

Thea's POV

We held the reception on the lake's beach, even having placed in a dance floor. String lights scattered above us and a smile was permanently scribed on my face. I had Rey remove the train of my dress so I was able to more around easier here. 

I sat on Ben's lap as we watched the others dance, laughing as Lando kept tripping chewie. 

"So, how do you feel about being Mrs. Solo now?" Ben asked with a smirk. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You're never going to let that go, are you?" I asked, referring to Pasaana. He shrugged.

"Hey, I'm just saying

"Hey, I'm just saying... Dreams do come true."

"I hate you," I muttered, causing him to nuzzle his face in my neck.

"You love me." I smiled before Poe handled the mic. 

"I believe it's time for Ben and Thea to have their first dance as a married couple," he announced, and Ben tried to hide but I rolled my eyes and dragged him to the center of the dance floor.

He placed his hands around my waist, mine around his neck, and began to sway when the music started. 

"I think you're right," I spoke up after admiring him for a minute. He raised a brow at me. "About dreams coming true. You were my dream after all."

Ben laughed before placing a small kiss on my lips. 

"You are the love of my life, Thea Solo. And I can't believe I get to call you mine," he sighed In content as I laid my head on his chest as we continued to move. The song soon came to an end and we parted, bowing slightly to each other as everyone clapped, before another song started. 

"Mind if I cut in?" Han asked. I smiled to him.

"Sure," Ben responded politely as Leia showed up next to Han.

"Good, then I get to steal you away too," she said before dragging Ben to her and Han and I shared a laugh before we all continued to dance

"I never got to thank you," Han started. "For getting him back. He's so happy. I've wished to see him like that again."