xxvi.

Kylo Ren's POV

I woke up to the sounding of a knock on my door. I groaned before removing myself from Thea, throwing on my clothes before answering the door.

"Sir, the Supreme Leader demands you and the girls presence immediately," a stormtrooper told me. 

Fuck.

"I'll head down in a few minutes," I told him before slamming the door shut, and in doing so waking up Thea. I sighed before heading over to her. The confliction is back. I made a mistake. I shouldn't have done that with Thea it's going to make me even more conflicted and distract me from my destiny. Snoke will surely see that if he doesn't already. I need to go back to the real Kylo Ren. I have to be distant from her. I can't let her distract me.

"Get up," I demanded in an indifferent tone. She sat up with a sheet covering her and raised an eyebrow at me. "Supreme Leader Snoke has requested I bring the jedi prisoner to him."

"Prisoner?" She said in surprise. I said nothing and just stared at her. She smirked and a knowing look crossed her face as she looked down and nodded. "I knew this was a mistake." My heart broke at that. She stood up, pushing me away by my chest and threw on her clothes. When she was donw she looked at me expectantly. "Well? Let's go, Kylo. Get this over with," she motioned her hand towards the door. "Oh, do you need to cuff me too? Can't let the jedi scum seem special, huh?" She held out her hands towards me and I walked over to her, cuffing her as she rolled her eyes, and led her out of the room and to the elevators. 

Thea's POV

Kylo Ren stood behind me in the elevator with his hands behind his back. I should've known better. I know last night was Ben and what we shared was real, but I knew it wouldn't last. Kylo Ren roped him back in and now he's pushing me away. But, I'm not done trying. 

"You don't have to do this," I told him. I know Snoke wanting to see me would only mean pain for me. I turned my head to the side. "I feel the conflict in you. It's tearing you apart and honestly tearing me apart seeing you like this." I could see him snap out of his daze and his lip slightly trembled. He doesn't want to face the conflict, but he can't avoid it forever.

"Ben," I said to grab his attention and his head snapped to me. "When we touched hands I saw your future. Just a shape of it, but solid and clear." He stood across from me now, trying not to seem affected by my words as I approached him; only an inch remained between us as I looked up at him. "You will not bow before Snoke," I looked at his chest before meeting his eyes again. "You'll turn."

We stared into each others eyes with such love and longing and I felt the completed force bond pull us to each other.

He looked from my lips to my eyes as I whispered, "I'll help you." He searched my eyes for truth. "I saw it."

"You seem so certain of my redemption, but I saw something too," he revealed to me. "Because of what I saw I know that when the moment comes, you'll be the one to turn. You'll stand with me. You'll be my empress. Thea, I saw who you and Reys parents are."

"That may be what my sister seeks, but that's not what or who I long for. He'll come back to me one day. I'm sure of it," I stated as I backed away from him when the elevator came to a stop. I turned around to watch the doors open and reveal a large throne room.

Kylo grabbed my arm and led me to the center of the room, facing the throne and as we got closer I noticed the uncircumcised penis looking "man" sitting on that throne

I scrunched my nose up in disgust. 

"Well done my good and faithful apprentice!" He applauded. "My faith in you is restored." Kylo bowed before him while I stepped forward a little more. 

"Anymore adjectives you wanna add on before we get started, your ugliness? No? Okay then

"Anymore adjectives you wanna add on before we get started, your ugliness? No? Okay then. Lets get this over with," I sassed with a shrug.

"Yound Thea," he sighed. "Quite a mouth on you. I know you have a sister as well. Rey, is it? Welcome," he greeted before unlocking my restraints and I watched them fall to the ground while I stretched out my wrists. I returned my glare at him. 

"Keep my sister out of this," I spit at him. 

"Come closer, child," he motioned but I stayed put. "So much strength. I see what Kylo saw in you. Darkness rises, and light to meet it. I warned my young apprentice that as he grew stronger his equal in the light would rise. With a dyad especially," he explained before forcing my saber from Kylos hand into his. "Your sister carries Skywalker's saber, who I assumed was his equal... Wrongly." He chuckled before whispering, "Closer, I said," and soon my feet dragged across the ground as he brought me to him despite my struggle.

"You underestimate Skywalker, and Rey, and Ben Solo and me. It will be your downfall."

"Oh. Have you seen something? A weakness in my apprentice. Is that why you came?" He laughed at me. "Young fool. It was I who bridged your minds. I stocked Ren's conflicted soul. I knew he was not strong enough to hide it from you. And you, were not wise enough to resist the bait." I rolled my eyes in disbelief as he brought me closer and rested his wrinkly hand on my face. "And now, you will give me Skywalker. Then I will kill you and your sister with the cruelest stroke."

"No. You can rot in hell and I'll be sure to put you there myself."

"Yes." He pushed me back into the air and I began to struggle. I will not give him anything and I will be glad to die for it. 

"Give. Me. Everything."

"No. No. No!" I muttered before the pain was too much and I yelled out a struggled scream as I refused him. I felt Kylo's conflicted state. 

I'm really going to die, aren't I?

Fuck.

-------------