xxxii.

Third Person's POV

Lightning. Black clouds covered the skies of Exegol as the Supreme Leader's ship landed, him storming out in quite a hurry. Igniting his red crossed saber, he marches towards the thunder and lightning strikes, going between the space of the ground and the rock above. 

He's found what he's looking for

He's found what he's looking for. With the sith wayfinder strapped into his ship, he knew that Emperor Palpatine, the one that ruined his grandfather and uncle's lives and reunion, resided here.

He stopped himself on the circular platform that brought him down into the center of Exegol where huge stone statues of all the sith in time surrounded him. Blue light still screamed through the underground as Kylo Ren took in the sights before him with a look of indifference. That is, until a voice filled the room.

Kylo Ren cautiously walked towards it with his ignited saber ready for use if needed. 

"At last. Snoke trained you well," a raspy dark voice praised him for his arrival. Kylo swung his sword once as he continued his way towards the voice.

"I killed Snoke. I'll kill you," Kylo spat at him as two hooded figures were tending to something a little ways ahead of him.

"My boy, I made Snoke. I have been every voice you've ever heard inside your head," Palpatine revealed as his voice changed from his, to Snoke's and then Darth Vader's. This made him stop in his tracks. The already conflicted boy has just discovered that his whole life has been a lie and a pawn in Palpatine's game all along. His whole life's 'purpose' had been a lie. He lost everything because of it. He really had no purpose other than to be manipulated. He was manipulated once again. 

"The First Order was just the beginning. I will give you so much more," the emperor continued, which seemed to snap Ren out of his downward thoughts. Anger, betrayal and sadness ripped through his entire being.

"You'll die first," he threatened. Kylo clenched his hand around his saber as his steps increased. 

"I have died before. The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural," the emperor explained as Kylo lifted his saber to his eye level, making his way around the corner to come face to face with a badly shaped emperor hanging from a crane, which Kylo suspected to be his life support.

 The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural," the emperor explained as Kylo lifted his saber to his eye level, making his way around the corner to come face to face with a badly shaped emperor hanging f...