December 27th, 2017

Alfred walked out of the living room and to the bathroom. He closed the door and looked straight at the mirror.

He sighed and raised up his shirt.

Why couldn't he be skinny? Why did he have to be so fat?

He looked at himself and sighed. He had only ate a little bit of food for the past few days. But that was because his family had a close eye on him.

What did they care anyway?

America walked to the toilet and forced himself to throw everything up.

It seemed like, no matter how much he did this, the weight still wouldn't come off.

The insults the countries threw at him, they circled his mind.

Fatass.

Pig.

Slob.

Bitch.

They were true, they all were.

America started to shake at the memories of the insults.

He calmed himself down, flushed the toilet, wiped his mouth and walked out the bathroom.

"Alife?" A voice asked.

He turned around to see Maria with a scared expression. "Yeah Mar?"

"I heard someone throwing up, you okay?"

Quit it with the act, Mexica.

"Y-yeah.... it wasn't me."

"Oh," She said, "Okay."

He quickly turned away. As he did, his phone buzzed.

It was a text from France

We need you at a European Meeting in 3 days. Don't be late like you always are. 

P.S. Please don't bring those digusting burgers with you. You  have to lose weight sometime.

Alfred sighed and closed his eyes. He was always being told to stay out of things and yet countries still needed help.

He was trying to lose weight, he honestly was. Looks like he was gonna have to try harder.

Maria who was still there watched him carefully. Something was wrong with him. She was worried about him.
She knew he wasn't okay.

She touched his shoulder, "Alfi-"

"I'm fine." He shook her off and walked to his room.

Once he was inside, Alfred leaned against the wall and slid down. He knew he was fat, he knew he was an idiot, he knew nobody cared about him.

He knew.

He looked back at the text from France.

But why did they have to remind him?

Alfred curled up into a fetal postion and just laid there alone.

In the darkness.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

For some reason, my notifications aren't working.