July 23rd, 2018 Pt. 2

Canada and America sat on a bench in a park, that they had just been running through trying to find their younger siblings.

The older twins had been out all day looking for the younger ones. But do you know how hard it was to find someone who didn't want to be found?

"Bel, we've been out all day. They haven't been in any of those places, " Canada said into his phone.

Oh the other end, Belgium started to think. It seemed like to her that the twins  didn't want to be found. But it also looked like they planned to come back. They had left everything. She didn't think the Mexicos would leave their country either.

She just honestly had a strong feeling for some reason.

"Matthew, can you tell me about their behavior over the past few days again too?"

As Canada explained, she started to get more ideas and asked Canada to put her on speaker.

"Okay, I don't think they would be far,  I doubt they wanted to do that. Maybe just a distance away, so try not to stray too far away from the capital. But it seems to me that they wanted to escape everything."

There just was a certain feeling that was telling her that. What was it?

The twins nodded, that made sense. 

"They wanted to ignore and forget everything and that most likely wasn't working out. They may have felt overwhelmed and just had to go to clear their minds and relax. Try somewhere fun that might not be that crowded. Did you go to any non popular parks or beaches or anything?"

Oh shoot, it was a gut feeling. 

"We tried a few," America said, "But they all were popular."

"Try out what I said first and remember to stay calm. Panicking won't do any of you any good, okay?"

"Yeah," They agreed.

"You'll find them," She said before hanging up.

Canada looked at America, "Let's go try it," He said. Alfred nodded and started to call their cousins and Mexican state and city siblings.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"We have to go back soon," Maria looked at Diego. 

The twins were sitting on a cliff, on a beach. It was starting to rain but neither cared.

"Yeah," He agreed, "We do, but not yet." 

They didn't want to go back home yet. Home was reality and reality was full of problems at the moment. And they really didn't want to face those problems right now.

They felt free right now.

They were leaning against each other, "I miss Mama," Diego suddenly said.

"Me too," Maria agreed.

They had been having fun on their day out. They had gone and played in the water, had some ice cream, took a walk around the area. It was very peaceful.

They watched the sky as the Sun started to set. It would be time to go soon. 

Too soon. Couldn't they stay?

Maria opened a bag she had with her. They had gotten a few things for their brothers and cousins. "You think they'll like what we got them?"

Diego smiled at her, "Yeah, it's just little Knick-knacks but they're nice," He suddenly stood up, "Let's go play in the water again before we go," He held out his hand to her.