December 30th. Part 2

As the meeting went on, Alfred kept quiet. He heard England and France talking about him but kept looking straight ahead.

But it was like they wanted him to hear them.

He even saw some nations snickering at their words too.

He kept scratching at his scars even though some blood was now coming through the new scratches.

He looked at the clock.

2 more hours left.

"America," Germany's voice came through causing him to look up, "Do you have any ideas how to increase European currency strength?"

Alfred nodded and stood up, but before he could speak, someone interrupted.

"Your really gonna ask the dumbass?" Romano asked.

Alfred sighed, sat down, and looked down.

This was gonna take awhile.

He looked around to see who was laughing.

England and France of course. Prussia and Denmark..... weren't they supposed to be his best friends? Germany was just rolling his eyes, Russia was smiling, Finland was saying something to Norway, Ireland and Scotland were sniggering. Portugal was shaking his head along with Belgium. The Netherlands had a poker face like always. Turkey was laughing.

Spain...

Even Spain was laughing.

Alfred felt tears built up but didn't let them fall. He should of known Spain was hadn't changed.

Why did everyone hate him?

"Come on now Germany," England smirked, "If we rely on his help, our economics will fail. My should have called Canada if we wanted someone smart."

But Europe relies on my economy.

"Da, remember the Great Depression?" Russia asked.

America flinched at the memory of that but stayed quiet. It like they forgot, he suffered from that too.

"My economy barely recovered," Spain said glaring at America a bit.

I thought you actually cared.

Out the corner of his eye, he saw his sister, Monaco, looking at him.

But it wasn't like she was gonna do anything to stop them.

She stood up from her seat, "I think we should listen to what America has to say."

The room quieted down, America looked at her in shock.

"Well than," Germany said, "Alfred, what do you have to say?"

He looked around to make sure this was real.

To make sure this wasn't a dream.

"Well come on fatass," England groaned, "We don't have all day."

A few countries sniggered.

"Daddy please let him speak," Monaco sent England a look before looking at her brother, "As you were saying Alfred?"

"Well, my economy has been doing pretty well lately-"

"Are you serious America!?!" England  shook his head, "We ask you for ideas and the first thing that comes out of your mouth is, 'My economy has been  doing so damn well lately'," He mocked in an American accent.

I didn't say that, you didn't let me finish.

"Yeah Alfred," Prussia smirked, "We weren't asking for you to brag."

I wasn't trying too.

He just sighed and looked down. He was used to this.

"I swear you're so selfish," He heard someone say.

He started to scratch at his scars again.

All of a sudden, he felt something wet and cold.

France had purposely elbowed his cup of water and it fell onto him.

He hissed a bit as the very cold water made contact with his new scratches.

A few nations including France were now laughing louder.

Alfred looked at Monaco who wasn't saying anything anymore.

"We're not getting anything done anymore, this meeting will be rescheduled," Germany said, sighing.

"If the fatass didn't come we propably would have," Turkey said.

As Alfred rushed out, he bumped into somebody.

"Bloody Hell America!!"

"Oh, sorry Iggy-"

Smack.

Alfred felt his right cheek burn up. England had slapped him. He touched the cheek and also felt a small scratch.

"I told you not to call me that," England said coldly, "I'm so sick of you. You caused my empire to fall, your country caused so many problems in the world, just die." He walked away.

America watched him leave and kept scratching up his other arm as he did. He rushed into the bathroom and into a stall.

A razor was brought out and he made a cut on his pale skin.

He thought back to what England said and sighed, "I wish I could."