July 21st, 2018

Everyone still shook from the last chap?

Just to clear things up, Maria blacked out due to the serious headache going on. No one knocked her out or anything.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maria woke up in her old room. She looked at the clock, it was 2am. 

The girl didn't waste anytime. She immediately got up but suddenly remembered the charms.

She wasn't leaving those behind.

She started to look around for them but didn't have to do that for long since they were both on the nightstand next to the bed.

Maria grabbed them and rushed out the room. She couldn't stay here. She rushed to the closet that had the shoes in it and grabbed hers.

Screw putting them on now, she would do it in her car. As she started to unlock the door, she heard footsteps from behind her. 

No. She closed her eyes, please not him. Not now.

"Maria, please listen to me."

Spain hadn't slept all night. The day they had taken North America was in his mind since he saw the charms last night.

It regretted it so much.

Maria stopped and turned to him, "I never really liked you. But I never even thought I would get to the point of hating you and everything about you," She opened the door and ran to the car.

Spain sighed, he had seen the tears falling on her face.

He thought back to that day. Honestly, back than. He was just greedy about land, that's all he cared about. He had agreed to England erasing the children's memory just as long as they wouldn't hurt.

Damn..... why couldn't he just have been thinking like, like... what did Portugal say? 

A true parent.

His brother told him that he was a terrible father and neglected his children. That he had caused them, even Canada Alfred, so much pain.  But he never went into specifics. 

And at the meeting in Brazil, when Norway had told them that North America's parents were Finland and Sweden. It all made sense.

That's why they didn't want to leave. The Nordics were gonna come back. And they had come back to their children gone.

All of this..... He felt terrible. Portugal had really been cussing him out lately. He had sent Alfred and Matthew gifts for their birthdays. Everything was just eating at him and he had felt so horrible for what he did.

Even after they took the children, he had thought about it so much. 

His brother was right, and you know. Maybe Maria was too. She said that he spent more attention with Romano than his children.

Damn, they were all right. Weren't they?

He was a terrible parent and person. Spain leaned on the door.

And was so so sorry.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maria was crying as she drove. Everything was just swirling in her head.

She sobbed, even though she would never wish this on anyone else. Why'd it have to be them?

The girl tried not to hit any cars on the road and swerved. Finally, she decided to pull over to the side of the road.