January 5th, 2018

The East Coast states, cities, and capitals are shivering and sneezing. It may be warm here in Hawaii but their states are facing off with heavy snow and low, low temperatures.

Prussia called me today, he asked if I wanted to hang out with him and Denmark sometime next week.

Hell no.

Those guys, who were suppose to be my best friends..... They never stuck up for me when Iggy or Francis did anything.

Gilbert just said I was being a baby and I should learn to have a backbone.

I know what the others say are true... But...... it still hurts.

I've been on watch by the others. When I'm in my room alone... Somebody always wants to 'hang out' and will be in the room with me. I been gaining weight, I know it. If I try to purge, then they'll hear.

I haven't cut in awhile......

They've been taking my razors, I know it. If they're my family, shouldn't they respect my space and not take my stuff?

I'll have to go by some new razors but they might be know. What am I gonna do?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Watrpad is seriously glitching. I updated this so many times before and it won't send the notification out. Sometimes it wouldn't let me update at all.