July 24th, 2018 Pt.3

Finland stared at England with tears in his eyes. 

Why would he have left his children willingly?

"You think I didn't fight to get our boss at the time to let us take them with us?" He asked.

He kept walking closer to England, "I cried the first week of leaving them," He sniffled, "Every night was full of tears. I hated myself for it. We barely even colonized them." 

Sweden started walking up to England to pound England but Denmark put a hand on his shoulder. He stopped.

Tino jut had to let it all out.

Finland stopped right in from of England. "When we were coming back, I was so excited to see them," He smiled at the memory for a little while before it faded, "When we got back, I search around for them. They didn't come so I thought sometime later in the week they would come."

He sniffled again, "They never came ever. My beautiful children never came home." Some tears started to fall, "I never forgave myself. I never will." 

He suddenly looked up at England, France, and Spain with anger in his eyes.

It would have been one thing if his kids had willingly gone. But kidnapping was a whole different thing. That his children had not deserved at all. 

"You kidnapped them when they didn't want to go." He growled, "I cried for them every night. Do you know how it's like to think your children are dead?! After searching for them for MONTH!?! I hated myself for not fighting harder to get our boss to let us take them!!" He screamed.

He had gone into depression, almost crying himself sick every night.

All he had wanted was for them to come back, he hadn't celebrated Christmas that year and barely celebrated for the next five years after.

"Do you have any idea how it's like to want to die everyday? To have no motivation to get up from bed at all. To know you won't be able to see your baby girl or baby boys the next day!!?!"

England could only shake his head, he never had really heard Finland yell before. 

"You take them away and don't even treat them right!!!" He yelled, "I'm hearing they were neglected, you verbally abused Alfred, and cause him to hurt himself." He started to shake his head, "You all aren't parents at all. Tell me, do you know how it's like to have the joy of knowing your children are still alive but the pain of knowing how they don't know your their parent? Or the pain of knowing that they're going through something like that and can't even help them?"

He knocked a cup off the table, "All the pain I felt when my babies were gone could have been avoided. I...." He punched the wall and didn't even wince.

That's when Sweden went up and grabbed Finland. The smaller man cried into his chest. 

Norway glared at all three of them, "You don't know how hard it was for us. For him," He motioned at Tino, "Having to declare them dead!!" He looked at England, "I knew you had something do to with it. Wiped their memories." He suddenly swiped his hand.

And England when flying back.

Norway took a step closer, "The children we found and raised, trusted us. I doubt they trusted you at all. You three only used them for your empires!! You didn't care about how your actions would have affected them."

No one stopped him.

New Zealand walked over, it was painful to see and hear the true colors of his parents. "Why can't you realize that you're one of the bad guys here Da-Arthur?