June 24th, 2018

America and Canada entered the meeting room. They really didn't know how they were act around the Nordics.

They couldn't just go up to them and be like 'Hey guys!! How have you been after like 3 or 4 centuries?'

Well, Canada said that they should act causal so that's what they were gonna do. They sat down in their seats as the Nordics came in. 

Both sides tried acting casual. But how do you? After what you just learned?

As soon as Finland saw them, he just wanted to run over to his babies, hold them, get the Mexicos, and have a family reunion. 

But he couldn't. 

He couldn't go over and tell his children that he was here and everything was gonna be okay. He couldn't tell them how much he missed them. How much it hurt to think about them being dead.

He couldn't tell them how much he cried back than after losing them back than and than 2 nights ago after learning they were still alive but couldn't remember him.

Nothing could describe the pain he felt when his baby boys and baby girl went missing and were pronounced dead.

The Finnish man gave a smile and waved at the two before going to have a seat.

He wanted to cry.

Sweden said down next to Finland and gave the twins a nod. They nodded back.

He frowned, they really couldn't remember their own father, could they?

He looked over at Finland who was looking down. He knew the man wanted to cry.

After they returned after a few months to their children being missing. Finland made himself sick trying to find them. And when they decided that the children probably died, he had cried every night. He was never the same after that.

He had adored his kids and only they would be able to return the missing piece in his heart and the shine in his eyes that had gone dead.

They had always suspected there was a chance North America were the missing kids or at least knew them. But never really held onto that idea.

Until 2 days ago when Norway had told England off. Apparently something triggered in him when Canada also told England off for being bad parents.   

The Nordics didn't want to freak North America either so looks like they were gonna have to somehow survive a whole meeting. Without saying anything about the past..... Oh boy.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Once Russia entered the room, everyone was here and the meeting had begun. 

It was pretty awkward for the twins, mostly America. Since Denmark, a Nordic, was on his right side. And you know, he hadn't talked to him since the meeting.

Where the bombshell was dropped.

Surprisingly, Russia was very polite to America. Neither of the twins knew why and neither bothered to question it.

Meanwhile, every time Russia talked to America. He felt a bit nervous and would always meet the deadly stares of the Nordics, they had threatened him earlier. How they managed to scare him, the word may never know.

Yeah, neither North or South knew it but Portugal had been talking to some people.

 He had already spoke to Monaco and India about keeping France and England away from America. It was heartbreaking to explain only some of the pain Alfred and the rest of North America were going through and to explain the neglect that the bastards had put the kids through.