August 8th, 2018

Brazil is talking about we should have a gathering or something at the end of month or something. He was staying how it's been a crazy summer for all of us, so to close it out. We should have a party.

I don't have objections, it has been a crazy summer after all. He's right.

But it wasn't all that bad, we got new parents, found out about our past, got England, France and others to leave me alone, and I'm eating more. Plus, I stopped distancing myself away.

I don't know for sure where the party will be. Might be in Brazil since he suggested it. But I don't know for sure. We still have to plan it out some more. But Venezuela did say that all our family should come.

Family did have an effect on us this summer.

I actually can't wait for it now.

Oh and I'm texting Mattie and the Mexs right now. They all said they had the same dream I had but none of them can completely remember either and they're telling me different things.

Mattie says he saw Portugal and Belgium.

Diego remembers Finland and Sweden being there.

Maria's saying that Mama was telling us something about an emotion or something.

I really don't know. 

I can't remember seeing all of us together, I just remember it being me and Mama. There was a light surrounding me and her and I now can remember her smiling at me and saying something before walking into a light.

Wait, when she was speaking at one point.... she wasn't looking at me.... I really don't think she was....

But that has to mean someone else was there with us.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX