August 1st, 2018

England sat in the empty meeting room. The meeting would start in and hour and 30 minutes. 

He just sat there in silence and reflected on how his life had been the last few months. 

He had lost his children and France. 

He sighed, this wasn't fair. He hadn't done much to deserve this. 

Yes, he did join in on kidnapping North America but the Nordics shouldn't have left them like that. So he wasn't all to blame. Plus, France and Spain should have done something to stop him. 

But they didn't.

So yeah, he wasn't all to blame.

He rolled his eyes when he remembered what happened 2 days ago. When he confronted America and Canada, the way Belgium held Alfred, how she had a fierce look in her eye towards him but a soft look towards America, how she punched him when he tried to slap the twins.

If you asked him, they did deserve a good slapping. His life was tearing apart for goodness sakes.

She was babying those two, he knew it. She wasn't their fucking mother.

He sighed and put his head on the table. America and Canada had never acted that way with him. Even though the Mexicos weren't his children, he had been around them so often as children that they could be considered his kids. But none of them had acted that way with him.

The way they look at Belgium and Portugal wasn't the same as how they looked at him.

He suddenly looked to the door as he heard it open. He rolled his eyes as he saw who it was, Norway.

"I knew you would be here England."

"What do you want Norway?"

Norway walked over to him, "You put a seal on Alfred's important memories. Remember that? I want you to take it off."

England rolled his eyes and looked the other way, "He can function fine with the memories he has."

"England you need to stop this behavior," He balled his fists.

"Goodbye Norway, the meeting doesn't start for another 23 minutes, you can go."

"You've sunken so low. No one respects you anymore, your children saw how terrible you are, and you just continue to not see the error in your ways. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"North America won't even listen to me," England huffed.

"And why would they? So you can put more lies into their heads? Tell them that their parents don't love them? Because let me tell you, they're precious in all four parents eyes. You've seen the way they protect those four. Stop this nonsense England."

"America and Canada are my children!!! Even Mexico can be considered my children!!! They were some of my first children and I refuse to let them go!!!" England screamed, "Everyone always leaves."

Norway stared at him, was that why England wouldn't leave North America alone? Was that they why he wouldn't leave them be? Because his children always left him after getting their independences?

And besides Monaco, North America were England's first kids. He was trying to hold onto them. That wasn't healthy for him and North America deserved to be left alone by him.

"England, you have to let them go. After everything you put them through, " He said, "The very least you can do is let them go and give Alfred back the rest of his memories."

"No," England shook his head and got up, "He'll only be more pressed to leave me." He walked out the room.

"He already did, years ago," Norway sighed and shook his head.