July 23rd, 2018

There was an update at 9pm yesterday so go check it out if you haven't seen it yet.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Mexicos are gone!!

Both of them.

Everyone's freaking out right now, they didn't leave a note or anything. They didn't pack anything at all or even take their cars.

They just upped and left. They both left their phones too.

Brazil's talking to Portugal on the phone, Mattie and I are about to head out to look for them along with Argentina, Ecuador, and Paraguay.

Peru's trying to calm Venezuela and Colombia down.

We didn't see it coming, none of us saw it coming. And I think we all noticed the signs or something, I don't even know. Mattie and I haven't been paying attention to them.

Damn, I'm a horrible brother.

My baby brother and baby sister are out there and who knows what's happening? This is their country but still...... With what's been happening lately, they kinda been out of it and bit sadder too. I hope their alright.

Oh damn, oh damn. What do we do? I feel like I'm about to faint.

No, I called Belgium earlier, she said that we all had to calm down. Since freaking out wouldn't help us find them. She and Portugal want us to update them on the situation.

I'm about to leave, hopefully we can find them.

I'll never forgive myself if we don't

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Why do you guys think the younger twins left?