July 31st, 2018

"So you guys won't tell us anything about where we're doing tonight, at all?" Brazil asked Angola.

She smiled and shook her head, "You act like we're gonna do something illegal or drastic, don't worry Braz, you'll have fun."

He pouted at his sister, "Fine."

"Wait, are we all going to the same place?" America asked. The former Spanish colonies, former French and English colonies, and former Portuguese colonies were all going out tonight. So were these all connected?

"No," She shook her head and lied. They all were going to the same place but they wanted it to be a surprise.

Brazil had actually made his family walked up and down and all around the resort, to talk to their colonial siblings. Out of all of them, he couldn't take not knowing where any of them were going the most.

So yeah, they had been doing this the whole afternoon. 

Brazil and America said goodbye to their sister. (Technically, she's also Alfred's sister since her father, Portugal, adopted North and South) They started to leave the African floor.

"Okay Al," Brazil said to him in the elevator, "From what I know, we (North and South) are the only ones who don't know we're going."

Alfred smiled, "Braz, I think the more you think about it. The more impatience you get."

"How can we not think about this!?!"

The elevator came to a stop and they stepped into the lobby, where the rest of their family were all waiting for them.

"You're finally here," Paraguay said, "They won't spill Braz. I think you should just wait."

Brazil scoffed, "That's what they all say."

Maria shook her head, "No, that's just what we're saying."

"I will not stop until we get to the bottom of this!!"

"The bottom of what?" They suddenly heard Iceland ask. 

They turned to see the Nordics.

"Oh," Colombia said, "Our siblings are just keeping something from us and he is obsessed with finding it out," She shrugged.

"Okay," Norway said, he turned to Alfred, "Alfred, we wanted to talk to you about your memories."

America  immediately looked interested, "What about them? I haven't gotten them back yet." 

He tried not think about that. He was in only  who didn't have them back. It kinda hurt in a way. And he didn't even think England kept his charm.

"We know," Norway sadly said, "And England told me he didn't keep the charm."

Alfred looked down, Canada put a hand on his shoulder. His family sadly looked at him.

"Isn't there something else you can do?" Venezuela asked.

Norway actually gave a smile, "I think so."

They all looked up at him, "Really?" Alfred asked.

He nodded, "Yes, England put a barrier on your memories to block your mind from remembering them. The charms were with my magic, they were able to knock the barriers down due to the magic and familiarity you three had with them. If my thinking is correct, I may not need your charm, Alfred, my magic may be the only thing that's needed to bring the barrier down." 

America slightly smiled, maybe he was gonna finally get the memories back!! "Can we do it now?"

Finland smiled, he couldn't wait till all his children remembered their past with them.