July 20th, 2018

This chap's gonna be a bit different

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maria took a deep breath as she knocked on Spain's door.

She honestly didn't care about this, well. She loved her Spanish siblings. Well, fuck Cuba though. He was always trying to beat up on Canada.

But anyway, she didn't care about Spain. Right now, she was on a mission.

She had to find something out once and for all.

This had been bugging her since Canada had told her and Diego that they had a past with the Nordics that they couldn't remember.

If they were kidnapped.... maybe..... damn. How would she react?

..........

Maybe Spain had something of theirs from when he kidnapp- colonized her and Diego. 

Right? I mean, one of her cousins had told Canada who told her that they had, had charms back in the native days. That weren't with them in Europe.

And she highly doubted that if their family had given them something like that, they would have lost it.

The door opened and Spain smiled at her. She didn't smile back.

"Hello Spain, it's very nice...... yeah nice to see you," She nodded. And slightly stepped back as he moved to hug her.

She wasn't really trying to be rude and all. But this guy had barely acted like a father to her. So why should she pretend to be his daughter?

Besides, she had a better father now.

Spain slightly frowned as Maria a stepped inside, but closed the door  and walked after her. "It's been awhile since you and I talked, mij-"

Maria tensed and stopped, "Please call me Maria or South."

Spain frowned again, he had a very..... Well..... He had a horrible relationship with his North and South American children. They didn't talk at all. None of them wanted to be acknowledged as his kids.

"Well you're my daughte-"

Maria coughed and cleared her throat. She turned to him, "Excuse me, I have something in my throat."

...........

"Diego and South America didn't come?"

"Nope," She looked around. This was getting awkward.

"You don't have any bags, are they in the car? You can stay over-"

"I'm staying in a hotel....... But thank you for the offer."

"It really is nice to see you..... Maybe next time they could come."

"Yeah...... maybe.." She looked down the hall, "I'm gonna go now..." She walked down the hall and after awhile, she started speed walking to avoid Spain catching up.

"Mari!!!" A cheerful voice yell. Maria soon found herself being hugged by a certain sister of hers.

She smiled at her younger sister, "You couldn't wait for me, huh?"

Philippines smiled back, "Well, I'm always happy to see you. And you guys really don't......" She trailed off.

Come to these things often.

Maria knew what she meant. She never wanted her younger siblings to think that her, Diego, or South America didn't care about them.

It was just the fucking bastard who called himself their father.