July 24th, 2018

England sighed again as he called France once again. The guy just wouldn't answer. What the heck? 

France had stormed out like two days ago and hadn't come back. He wouldn't answer England or Monaco's calls.

It was after Spain had called telling them that Maria found out about the past. France hadn't taken the news well, he started saying how shouldn't have done what they did. He had kept saying over and over and it seemed like something that had stayed on his mind.

And than he left.

"So why did he leave?" He heard Australia ask. 

Oh yeah. They were here. England's eyes snapped back to his children, they were all coming over for a Commonwealth Meeting.

"I still don't know," He lied, they didn't need to know why.

Honestly, England really had thought that North America had a human family who had died off. Wiping their memories would had helped them with their pain and also calm them down enough to not act like savages.

He had no idea the Nordics were their family.

But they had left the kids, they had to expect someone to come by. He couldn't even believe Spain had kept the charms.

He didn't.

England shook his head, he would have to probably call Canada or America later. They needed to settle things. 

Nigeria walked into the living room, "So is Matthew coming? Basically all of us are here, even the New World countries."

England looked at his Caribbean kids, "Did you all talk to him, is he coming?"

Grenada shook her head, "We talk to Al and Mattie regularly but he didn't say anything about this meeting. I guess he can't come."

"He most likely had a good reason," India said coldly. He had been acting a little distant from England ever since Portugal told him and Monaco a few things about England and France last month.

England gave him a look. He really didn't appreciate Portugal messing with his children. "He's missing a meeting."

"Well, I wouldn't want to come to a meeting led by someone who neglected me for years."

"What?" Guyana asked.

"India!!" 

The doorbell suddenly rang.

He looked at India, "We'll talk about this later."

"No, actually I want to talk about this now," India stood up, "Why'd you do it? They never did anything to you."

Tanzania looked straight at him, "You neglected them? For what?"

Dominica stood up, "Actually since we're talking about this. Dominican Republic told me something that happened last week to Maria at Spain's house. Would your neglect somehow be related to that?" She asked a little coldly.

"What happened?" Singapore asked.

"We do not have time for this!!" All of his kids were rebelling now.

"Actually we do, we have all the time in the world," A smug voice came from the doorway.

England glared at the intruder.

Fucking Portugal.

"How did you get in here?" 

Seychelles came from the doorway, "I opened it. They have something to say."

Three more people came from the doorway. He looked shock at them.

"England," Belgium said, "We need to have a talk and don't try to get out of this." She was serious. "Not everything revolves around you."

"Can't this wait?"

"No," France said, "We made a terrible mistake that needs to be fixed even though the damage is already done."

England looked at a silent Spain who just sighed and nodded at what France said.

He looked at his kids, about to tell them to go upstairs.

"Your kids can stay," Portugal said. He was prepared to out Arthur in front of them. He deserved it. "They deserve to know what their siblings went through."

"Yes, they do," Another voice came from the doorway and Monaco stepped into sight. She walked past her father.

France had told her everything.

All eyes were on England.

"So," India said, he was staring at his father with anger and disappointment. He didn't know about the kidnapping but soon he would.

"Let's talk." 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It's all going down now.