July 28th, 2018

North and South America walked into the meeting building together. The first day of the meeting was starting a bit later than usual. At like 5pm and they would talk for 2 hours before leaving the rest to tomorrow.

They were so glad that this would be in the Western Hemisphere still. None of them wanted to head over to Europe after everything life was putting them through.

The hotel was a resort so the meeting room and hotel were connected.

"You're finally here!!!!" A cheerful voice yelled and soon someone was hugging Venezuela, 
I feel like it's been so long!!"

She smiled and ran her hands through Panama's hair. "Hey Pam." They all knew she was talking about South America, even though they were all in contact with each other. South usually stayed out of things having to do with Spain.

"Yeah, exactly Pam," Another voice said as a girl walked over to them, "Sure, just run off like that. It's totally okay with me," Dominican Republic sarcastically said.

"Sorry," Panama laughed.

"Nah, it's cool. You don't have to listen to her," Argentina teased. DR hit his arm.

"Welcome to our turf!!!!!!" An enthusiastic Jamaica yelled as she ran over, "We finally have a meeting in the Caribbean. We need soca to celebrate!!!! Trinidad, where are you!?!" 

"Hold on."

The music began out of nowhere.

"Wow guys, they still have their bags with them and you want to dance already." Cape Verde said, walking up with India.

Jamaica had dragged Panama to dance with her and somehow Aruba and Tobago had come out of nowhere. Point is, they weren't listening.

Dominican Republic nodded at that but was still moving to the beat.

"You guys are just," Cape Verde shook his head.

The Americas laughed. "Well, they do love their dancing," Brazil told his brother.

America laughed, "We'll dance with you guys later. Just let us get to our rooms first."

"We can show you guys to them," St. Kitts and Nevis showed up. Nevis immediately went to hug the closest North or South American nation to her, and than happened to be Maria. It felt like it had been awhile since she spoke to them.

She linked her arms with Maria, who smiled at her, "I'm surprised you two aren't dancing yet, Monique."

She smiled, "I'm resisting the temptation, if I start we'll better here for awhile."

St. Kitts popped up next to Diego. "Let's go!!"

 The two Caribbean nations led the Americas up to the rooms. 

The floors and rooms were by continent, but due to this side of the world not being as crowded as Eurpoe or Asia. They could all share a floor.

"We're all gonna party all night," Nevis cheered.

"I have no problem with that," Arengtina laughed.

"Isn't almost carnival in Grenada too?" Ecaudor asked.

"It is," Said nation walked up to them. They were all now on the North/South/Central/Carribbean floor, in the lodge. Grenada dramactially fell into Canada's arms and wiped a tear from her eye, "It's that beautiful time of year again. I can imagine the parade already."

"I'm really surprised people call us dramatic," Chile laughed.

"We're here!!!" St. Kitts said, they were in the North/South/Central America section of the floor.

"I guess you guys can get some rest now," Grenada said, "Countries are still coming in. So the beginning of the meeting may most likely be put off until tomorrow."

"Well, I'll put my bag down," Maria said, "I'm not really tired so I'll come with you guys."

"Me too," Diego nodded. 

The twins headed into their rooms and soon came out.

"Later guys!!" Colombia called out as the Mexicos started to follow the Carribbean nations.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Nordics were being the shown to their rooms by Bahamas. Yeah, Grenada was gonna have the Carribbean nations at work for the whole meeting.

"Get that one!!!" A voice yelled and they all looked out on the nearby balcony and were surprised to see their children in a tree.

Philippines, Barbados, Dominica, and Dominican Republic and Grenada were on the ground ordering the Mexicos, Australia, Belize,  Kenya, Nigeria, Haiti, and Samoa to get the best mangoes in a nearby tree.

So yeah, they were in a tree.

Finland immediately rushed onto the balcony, he was so afraid of them falling. "Maria, Diego!! What are you doing!?! You might fall!!" 

"Okay," Samoa said, "It's ignored that I might fall too, alright."

"Yes, now back to work," DR said. She pointed at another mango that was higher up the tree, "Get that one."

The Mexicos looked surprised, it had beeen the first time they had seen the Nordics, knowing about their past. "Getting mangoes," Diego responded.

"You might get hurt," He said to his kids.

The other nations with the twins and Nordics, knew of the past and said nothing.

"Finland, we've climbed trees before," Maria said, "I promise you, we won't fall."

Finland felt a strong urge of protectiveness, he wouldn't forgive his self if his babies fell. "Can you please come down."

"Soon, we'll do it soon," Maria responded.

"Please, can you d o it now?"

"Five more minutes."

"I mean as in right now, Majanna."

The other Nordics looked at Finland, Diego looked at Finland, the other nations looked at Finland. It didn't even look like Finland knew what he said.

Maria didn't even notice what he said.

"Okay, Aiti. How about 3 more minutes?"

Now everyone expect Finland were staring Maria.

Neither knew what they or each other had said.

Finland shook his head, "One."

"Two."

"Now."

"Two."

Norway knew that all of Finland's kids inherited the 'I can debate with you for a long time' gene from their mother. 

In other words, they would be here for awhile if no one stopped them.

"How about 4 minutes?" He said.

Maria looked her mother with puppy eyes, "Please Aiti?"

Finland sighed and nodded, "Fine. But only four minutes. Okay Saara?"

Diego and the Nordics were really staring.

Neither had noticed he said Maria's second Norse name.

What the heck?'

She smiled, "Okay, thank you Aiti."

Finland smiled at her and the Nordics walked off. Maria and Finland both still hadn't realized what they said.

"Okay D, we only have 4 minutes!!" Maria told Diego. 

They really didn't know.

It would be another 10 minutes until they would. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thoughts?