August 7th, 2018

I'm back in D.C. 

I feel like it's been awhile since I've actually been home chilling. I feel better than I have in months.

I finished all my paperwork too. I hate leaving work unfinished. And since I'm done with everything I'm hanging with the younger states, cities, and territories.

 It's been pretty fun. We went to a lake and had a picnic and we're still here.

Mama's actually been calling to check on me everyday. She's really nice. I still can't even believe that she adopted us. 

Prussia called, he and I don't really talk anymore, he wasn't really a good friend, he hated me like so many others... He called and asked if we could hang out sometime.

I just said I didn't know. 

It's been so different having my memories back. I just like looking back at our childhoods with the Nordics.  Aiti even already said that they were gonna spend Christmas this year with us. Argentina predicted that they were gonna spoil us with so many presents to make up for the years gone.

As I look back at the memories of our childhood, I can't help but think back to when we were kidnapped. I know I shouldn't think about it much but I just can't help myself.

It's just hard to process that our colonizers, the men who tried to pass off as fathers to us, kidnapped us. Maybe I shouldn't think about that anymore...

Oh! I had a really nice dream yesterday. Mama (Native America) and my native siblings were there. It was just all of us on a beach and she was always smiling. 

And she was telling the four of us something. I can't remember what. But I want too. I'm gonna try to remember.

Hopefully it won't take that long.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I've been on a serious update spree with the three stories going on.