Chapter 2: Should I Call You Noona?

"What do you mean you can't do chorus anymore?" Lisa questioned in shock.
"My brother is making me tutor some kid in my class, and he has something to do before 5 so like the sucker I am, I told him it was okay and I let him go." You explained rubbing your forehead.
"Ah Y/N, you're so sweet. But who's the kid?"
You looked at Lisa and sighed, before standing up.
"Jimin. Park Jimin." You mumbled.
"WHAT?! PARK JIMIN?!"
"Shh!!" You shushed her, covering her lips. "Some of these Jimin fan girls will kill me if they find out. I'm not trying to get suspended for beating someone's daughter, okay?" You explained, removing your hand from her face. Lisa nodded, and crossed her arms.
"Where did he even have to go?" She questioned. You shrugged, before swinging your bag over your shoulder.
"Y/N seriously? He could be off somewhere with someone's child. Probably deflowering her or something." Your face scrunched, as you raised your eyebrow at Lisa.
"What does that have to do with me?" You hissed.
"Well, you could still do chorus if he thought about adapting to your schedule too. You can't be the only one making sacrifices. That's a jerk move."
You nodded your head in agreement.
"I know I know. It's just he can't graduate if he doesn't pass this final. I love singing but if I do what makes me happy it can effect someone for the rest of their life. I'm not his teacher but I'll probably end up taking full responsibility if he doesn't pass." You explained. "Plus, its twenty percent of my grade." You mumbled in frustration.
"You know under all that armor lies a heart of gold Y/N." she teased pinching your cheek. "You want me to tell everyone you might not be able to do the finals?"
You hesitated, but you nodded your head.
"I'll um...I'll catch you later Lisa." You gave her a fake smile, and waved, before walking out of the school building.
As you made your way home, your phone started vibrating. You grabbed your phone from your pocket and checked the caller ID.

" Jimin 💗 "

You groaned in annoyance before picking up.

"Hello?" You answered.
"Hello? Y/N?"
"Yes Jimin, this is me."
"Where are you?" He questioned.
"Just left the school building, why?"
"Can you send me your address?"
You sighed and rolled your eyes.
"Couldn't you just text me that?" You questioned.
"Yea. I just wanted to hear your voice~" he responded flirtatiously. It's like you could see the smirk on his face right now.
"I'll send it to you now. Don't be late."
"I won't. Later Y/N~ah."
"Ok...later Jimin."
After you texted the address, you hung up your phone, and stuffed it back into your pocket.
After you got off the bus, you walked another block or so, and opened the door to your house.
"Mom, I'm home~" you yelled, taking off your shoes at the entrance. Suddenly, you stopped in your tracks.

What is he doing here already?

"Ah Y/N, welcome home dear." Your mother greeted as she walked toward you. "Jimin said you're his tutor?"
You gulped and nodded your head.
"Yea..Joonie's making me." You mumbled.
"He's quite handsome Y/N, don't you think." She whispered in your ear. You turned your head to Jimin and smirked before responding.
"Yea, but he's way more toxic than he looks." You teased, taking the seat next to him. Your mom chuckled and shook her head.
"I was just like you when I was younger Y/N. Listen, I'm going to the supermarket for dinner, so I'll be back soon okay?"
You nodded your head as she left the house, and locked the door. You took a deep breath, and took the seat next to Jimin.
"Yah, what were you talking about?" He whispered to you.
"I'm older, that's rude." You blandly stated, pulling out your books.
"Older? Shall I call you Noona?" He teased, scooting closer to you.
"No."
Jimin giggled, and pulled out his books.

~Time skip (15 minutes to be exact)~

"Okay, do you get it now?"
"Yea. It's pretty easy now but my brain hurts." Jimin whined as he massaged his forehead.
"Well it's a start, you should be proud you mastered 3 formulas in fifteen minutes." You stated smiling as you pat his shoulder.
"You shouldn't act dumb like you do at school. It makes you dumb in reality. You're really smart so you should really pay attention instead of reeking havoc on the entire school." You joked.
Jimin laughed and shook his head.
You scoffed.
"Cute."
Jimin suddenly stopped laughing, and looked at you, a slight pink in his cheeks.
"W-what?"
"Your laugh, it's cute." You repeated.
"Cute? How?"
"I don't know. It makes my heart flutter." You stated sarcastically placing your hands over your heart.
"Y/N stop, that's scary coming from you." He joked, laughing again. You smiled at him, and continued to work.
After about an hour, Jimin had flawlessly memorized almost half of the formulas from the units he had missed, and got most of the questions right.
"Impressive." You admitted nodding your head.
"Thanks. I guess I am pretty smart." He stated crossing his arms proudly.
"Uh uh uh, don't gas your head, there won't be anymore room for the rest of the unit."
He chuckled, and looked at you. His eyes focused on only you.
"What's wrong? You okay?"

No response. He didn't say anything, it was like he was in a trance. "Jimin? Hello?" You waved your hand in front of his face. But he continued to stare. It made you nervous, and for some reason, your face started to heat up by the way he looked at you. It was like he could see right through you.
"Oh...uh...I'm sorry. I don't know what happened..." he mumbled awkwardly. "Uh, I should go, right?" He questioned, chuckling nervously. You checked the clock and looked at the time.
"If you want. We only have five more minutes, so I doubt we'd be able to get anything done anyway."
Jimin smiled, and began packing up his stuff.

Dang it...why do I feel so guilty...?
You cursed in your head. You opened your mouth to speak, but got cut off.
"Why don't you stay for dinner?" Your mom questioned as she walked through the door with groceries.
"Oh. No thank you, I'm not-"
His stomach growled, cutting him off.
"Your stomach says otherwise. Why don't you stay? The weather out there is pretty bad too, so call your parents and ask if you can spend the night." She offered.
Your jaw dropped.
The school's biggest playboy spending the night HERE?!
You looked at Jimin, who smirked in your direction.
"My parents are away at the moment, so if it's really no problem, I would love to. Thank you."

A sigh escaped your lips, as you rubbed your forehead.
"Great...just great.." you mumbled.

A/N:

HOLA EVERYONE!!I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!! :)