Chapter 26: Twinkle Toes...?

Jimin walked you to class, even though the both of you were really late. You gave him one last kiss on the cheek before entering the class. Luckily there was a substitute, so being late wasn't as bad. Jungkook watched as you took the seat next to him.
"Where did you go?" He questioned rather curious. You looked up at him and smiled.
"No where, trust me."
Jungkook laughed and shook his head.
"You kids are crazy." He mumbled as he flipped through the pages of his text book.
"Yah! I'm older than you!" You shout whispered. Jungkook snickered as you playfully punched his arm.
"In all seriousness, are you okay? Your eyes are puffy." He explained as he examined your face.
"Huh? Oh, yea..."
"Were you..crying?" He whispered.
You smiled and nodded your head. "But I'm okay now, me and Jimin talked.."
"So you told him about Juilliard?"
"No...I was going to...but then I started crying, and we got side tracked.." you explained as you brushed a stray hair behind your ear.
"Ahh, I see. Y/N you really should tell him. Don't wait last minute. He'll feel like he wasn't able to cherish every moment with you." Jungkook informed you as he did his work.

Was he right about that..?

"R-really?"

"Yea, he'll probably be sad if he couldn't do all the things he's wanted to do with you. He's told me a lot about how he wants to take you places and travel places together. Cheesy stuff like that." 
You felt your lips curve upward at what Jungkook had just told you. Your eyes trailed down to the ground at your feet as you let out a sigh.
"Okay...I'll tell him after the competition, sound good?"
"Yea, sounds great." Jungkook stated smiling warmly as he gave you a thumbs up. You laughed and continued to work. The rest of the day was going by pretty quickly, and it wasn't as stressful as the beginning of the day. Thank God.
Finally, last period came, and you sat next to Jimin as usual. You weren't as distracted from being upset, but smiling to yourself helplessly at the thought of what Jungkook had told you.
"Y/N...pssst."
You turned your head over
your shoulder to Jimin who was already packing his stuff.
"Period's over." He informed you as he swung his bag over his shoulder.
"We have off tomorrow right? It's a teacher's meeting day?"
Jimin nodded his head. "Yea, why?"
"Lets go on a date." You blurted out, grabbing his hands. Jimin's face turned pink, slightly flustered at your sudden outburst. But eventually, he smiled warmly and chuckled.
"Where do you want to go?"
You shrugged our shoulders.
"Lets go to the amusement park. It's supposed to be really hot tomorrow."
Jimin smiled and nodded his head. "Sure, why not? I haven't been to an amusement park in a long time." You smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Great. Come to my house at 12 PM yea? Joonie will drive us."
"What?" Namjoon interrupted, his face really confused. You chuckled and shook your head at your brothers expression.
"I'm just joking, let's take the cute little bus they have."
Jimin nodded his head as he walked you to the door.
"You have to stay to study right? Good luck, fighting~"
  With that, you left the classroom where you found Jungkook standing in the hallway, with Lisa this time.
"Hey Y/N, saying bye to your boyfriend?"
You smiled and nodded your head.
"Yep." You admitted as you walked down the hall. Lisa and Jungkook laughed as they walked faster to catch up with you.
  After a long rehearsal, you grabbed your things and plugged in your earphones.
"Y/N, want to go grab some food with Jungkook and I?" Lisa offered as she grabbed her things.
"No thank you, I just wanna go home and relax. Get a few things off my mind."
You looked at Jungkook and smiled, lifting your left eyebrow ever so slightly.
"Oh-I can't either. I'm supposed to walk my neighbors dog at 3:30." He lied.
"Oh, okay. Just let me know okay? And practice your harmonies!" She demanded. You and Jungkook laughed before leaving the building with Lisa. Lisa went a separate way, and you and Jungkook headed to the lookout. The walk didn't seem as long, but it was still quite a walk.
When you got there, Jungkook helped you into the rock, and sat next to you. The view was very beautiful, just as beautiful as yesterday. You felt weird though, so you glanced over to Jungkook, who was staring at you.
"What..?" You mumbled slightly embarrassed. Jungkook smiled and shrugged his shoulders.
"I don't know, it's just that you're so cute.."
You felt your cheeks heat up as he chuckled to himself nervously.
"Jimin's lucky to have you, Y/N." he mumbled as he brought his legs in to sit cross cross.
"T-thanks." You stuttered as you looked over your shoulder away from Jungkook. But there was that feeling again, you could feel him staring at you. You turned your head again, and instantly made eye contact with Jungkook, who had a cute bunny smile on his face.

"You remind me of someone."
"Really, who?" You questioned scooting a bit closer.
"My uh...my little sister... she passed away a couple years back and I couldn't protect her... so I figured if I could protect you. That way I could repay her like that." He explained as his eyes teared up.
Your eyes softened as you wrapped your arms around Jungkook.
"I'm so sorry Jungkook...." you whispered as a tear ran down your cheek. At this point, the sun had completely set. Jungkook laughed and removed your arms from him as he looked you in your eyes.
"I'm okay. I could never replace her completely, but you're a good second." He joked as his lips curved upward. "I'll walk you home now, sound good?" He questioned as he got off the rock.
"Yea, thanks." You responded putting your hands in his. He helped you down, and the two of you walked out of the 'hideout.' When you got home, Jungkook gave you a hug before leaving. You opened your front door and hung up your bag, and threw off your shoes. You took your phone out your pocket and checked the time.

8:13
Missed calls : Twinkle Toes (3)

You unlocked your phone and called Jimin back, but there was no answer. You sighed and decided to give it one last try. You were about to give up, but he had finally picked up the phone.
"Hello, Jimin?"
"No, this is Irene."
You felt your heart pound faster.
"I-Irene..?"
"Yea. Jimin's not in his room right now, he's in the shower." She informed you. "Who is this..?"
"I'm Y/N...his girlfriend."
"Oh, well soon you won't be, Jimin's mine honey."
Aish this little-
"Listen cause I'm only saying once. Don't call back because I don't want anything interrupting Jimin and I."
"Interrupt what-"

You glared at your phone, the girl had already hung up. You were sad yes, but mostly angry and disappointed. You groaned loudly in frustration as a tear ran down your cheek.

Is he...cheating on me?

A/N:
OUCH Y/N. I'm so sorry honey 🙃♥️.