Chapter 24: My Lips Are Sealed

"Y/N are you serious?!" Lisa yelled through the phone.
"Yea, they accepted me.."
"Okay so what's the problem? Are you too scared to go or something?"
"It's not that...it's just if I go to New York I'll be there for four years..."
"Okay...and?"
"If I go I won't be able to see you or anyone else ever again.."
"Does 'anyone else' mean Jimin..?" She questioned.
You didn't respond. Instead you bit your lip and sighed.
"I want to do it, I just don't know how I'm going to tell Jimin.." you mumbled fidgeting your fingers.
"How ever it goes, I'll be sure to be there for you every step of the way, okay?"
"Okay, thanks Lisa."
"No problem. Meet me in the morning, we'll grab breakfast. Sound good?"
"Okay. Bye Lisa."

You hung up your phone and put it on the charger, throwing the letter on your night table beside your bed.

"Aigoo Y/N what are you going to do?!" You yelled in frustration as you ruffled your own hair.
You turned off your light and threw your head onto your pillow, covering your head with your blanket, slowly drifting off to sleep.

  That morning, you got out of bed as usual, and did your normal morning routine. Today you put on black sweats, a white T-shirt and some sneakers and a black sweater.
"Bye mom, bye Joonie!" You yelled as you grabbed your things.
"Later Y/N!" Namjoon yelled as he ate some grapes.
"Bye sweetie, have a great day at school okay?" She sent you off with a kiss, and you were in your way.
You met Lisa a block away from the school at Starbucks, where you two used to always go. You ordered a small iced coffee and a breakfast sandwich, and Lisa did the same before you both sat at a table.

"Have you figured out what you're going to do?" Lisa questioned taking a bite of her food.
"I'm going to do it."
Lisa chocked on her food, forcing it down, before clearing her throat.
"Seriously?!"
You nodded your head and took a small sip of your coffee.
"Yea... I just don't know how I'm going to tell Jimin." You mumbled eating your food.
"Well whatever happens, for better or for even better, I'll be there." She assured you softly punching your shoulder. You smiled and nodded your head.
"Thanks Lisa."
"No problem. For the the competition Saturday, I decided to have you and Jungkook as lead vocalists."
"We have practice all week right?"
"Yea."
You nodded your head, before you and Lisa packed your garbage and threw it away. Together, you left the building, and walked into school where the first bell rang.
"I'll see you after school okay?"
You nodded your head and walked into your class. You put in your headphones and pulled out your book to read. For a while, it was silent. Mostly because Jimin wasn't here yet, which made you a little nervous.
A few minutes later, the door opened, and in came Jimin, taking the seat next to you. He looked like he had just gotten out of bed, he wore a baggy grey sweatshirt and sweatpants with red timberlands. He had bags under his eyes, and plopped into the seat next to you.
"What's wrong? You looked like you haven't slept." You whispered as you scanned his face.
"I was up all night thinking."
"About?"
"You." He teased, giving you a weak smile. You smiled softly at him before scooting a little bit closer.
"Jimin seriously, what's wrong?"
"Nothing, I'm being honest. I honestly couldn't sleep." He stated putting his head on the desk. You placed your hand on his forehead. It wasn't the slightest bit hot, so he couldn't have been sick. You sighed and moved your chair closer to him and placed his head back on your lap.
"The desks are dirty, you'll get sick." You mumbled as you played with his hair. Jimin chuckled and closed his eyes as you ran your fingers playfully through his hair.

"Do I ever tell you how much I love you..?" He whispered as placed his palm on your cheek. Your cheeks turned red as you smiled and grabbed his hand, intertwining your fingers with his.

"What would you do if I ever died?"
You were taken aback by his sudden question, it kind of broke your heart a little bit.
"Jimin-"
"I'm not dying Y/N." he cut you off chuckling.
"I just wanted to know."
You flicked his forehead, a little upset.
"That's not something to joke around with. Don't say things like that twinkle toes, it makes me sad."
He simply smiled and sat up, pulling you into a sweet kiss.
"Don't be sad.." he mumbled as he hugged you.
"You have nothing to worry about, promise."
"You better not break that promise Park Jimin." You mumbled into the fabric of his shirt. 
"I won't, ever."
The bell rang, and first period was over. You had completely forgotten you were even in the building for a few minutes. You packed your things and took Jimin's hand.
"I would miss you." You mumbled as you entered the hallway. He stopped and tilted his head. "W-what..?"
"I would miss you...and cry... a lot." You repeated a little louder so he could hear. He smiled softly before kissing your forehead.
"Don't worry Y/N, okay?"
You nodded your head, but you couldn't help but be anxious as you entered your classroom. You plopped down in your seat and tried your best to focus, but all you could think about was Jimin.