Chapter 9: Wouldn't be so Bad

Without a word, you and Jimin walked to class. You took your seats as usual, and yet again, there was a substitute. She had everyone read, which was no problem for you. You walked over to the shelf to look for a book.
"What'ya looking for Y/N?" Jimin whispered in your ear.
You shrugged your shoulders.
"I'll just read this." You mumbled pulling the book off the shelf.
Jimin scoffed.
"Fifty Shades of Grey? That's a little intense Y/N." he teased. "Would you be able to handle it?"
You smirked.
"I'm sure." You confidently walked back to your seat and read away.
Soon enough, first period was finally over, and you managed to get through half the book, but it was enough. You placed the book back onto the shelf and took a deep breath.
"I feel like I need to wash away my sins after reading that." You mumbled rubbing your forehead.
When you turned around, you jumped slightly at the sight of Jimin who stood right behind you. He smirked.
"I told you it was too much." He mocked you, putting his hands in his pockets.
You scoffed.
"We'll see."
You whispered back.
You turned away from him and grabbed your things, before walking over to the next class. The first half of the day went by quickly, and it was time for lunch.
Thankfully, you and Lisa had lunch together on Tuesday's.
You anxiously sat at the table and awaited for her to arrive. When she finally walked into the lunchroom, you motioned her over to you.
"Spill the rest of that tea." She demanded as she took the seat next to you.
"Okay so Jimin and I made a bet saying that if I fall for him in a week I have to date him. If he fails, I'll only be his tutor. Nothing more, nothing less." You explained. When you looked at Lisa's face, her jaw was dropped.
"Y/N you're kind of already losing." She admitted between chuckles. You groaned in annoyance and gently pushed her away.
"Not you too! Ugh even my brother thinks so." You mumbled putting your face in your hands.
"What do I do Lisa?" You whined resting your head on her shoulder.
"There there Y/N. I trust you to make the right decision, but if you don't, I'll be there every step of the way." She comforted you patting your head.
"Thank you Lisa, you always know what to say."
She cleared her throat and sipped her banana milk.
"So do you like him?" She questioned. You picked your head up and glared at her.
"No way."
She raised her eyebrow.
"So if I walked over to him right now and asked him out you wouldn't care?"
"No because he wouldn't be interested."
"Why not?" She questioned tilting her head.
"Because he likes me you cookie crumb."
She scoffed.
"So what? If I want to ask him out I should. If you do win the bet he'll move on, opening for me." She teased pinching your cheek.
"Okay okay I get it. Maybe I do like him so what?" You admitted taking a bite of your burger.
"Well then act fast. There's a lot of snakes in this school and they'll try to steal him from right under you."
"Steal who from who?" Jimin questioned as he plopped down next to you.
"None of your business." You snapped sticking out your tongue. Jimin laughed, and motioned Jungkook and Taehyung to come sit, so they did.
Your lunch table got looked at real quick.
"What are you doing?" You whispered to Jimin.
"Sitting with the girl I like."
His bold words made you blush.
"Shut up." You mumbled in embarrassment. Jimin smiled warmly, and rested his head on your shoulder.
"Anyways, you guys were really good last night."
Jimin shushed you.
"Lisa is sitting right-"
"I was there yesterday." She informed them as she ate her grapes. Their jaws dropped.
"You shouldn't expect people not to find out when it's the most popular show in town right now. People are dying to see it." Lisa explained. "But Y/N is right, you guys have vocals and are amazing dancers."
You nodded your head in agreement.
"Thanks!" Jungkook stared smiling. "I really like singing and I think I'm kind of good at it."
"Good?" You scoffed. "Jungkook you're amazing! You're voice is so angelic." You complimented him. He smiled and bowed his head. It was the first time you've really seen him smile like that. It sort of resembled a bunny.
"Taehyung you too. I did not expect those high notes. Especially from someone with a deep voice like that, you have such an amazing vocal range."
Taehyung flashed you a box like smile and giggled. "Thanks Y/N ah~"
"Do you sing or something?" Jimin questioned. You nodded your head. "I was okay.." you mumbled.
"Okay?!" Lisa scoffed. "You were the best. You still are!" She stated nudging your shoulder.
"Why'd you give it up?" Jungkook questioned.
"Well, Jimin needed tutoring. I figured I should help someone. If it were me I would want that person to help me." You admitted. Jimin's eyes widened.
"Aw Y/N~" he called out wrapping his arms around you. Almost instantly, you pushed him away.
"Yea yea now get off of me." You responded. Everyone laughed, and all throughout lunch, the five of you talked a lot, and it was one of the best lunch's you've ever had. Taehyung and Jungkook were really nice guys, so befriending them was really not hard at all. But sadly, all good things must come to an end. After lunch, you and Lisa headed to class, while Jungkook Jimin and Taehyung headed to theirs.