Chapter 3 : Bad, or Loveable?

Jimin's P.O.V

"W-wait, so your staying?" She stuttered.
"Yep. Don't worry Y/N, I won't pull anything." I smirked at her, before whispering in her ear.
"Yet~"
She pushed me away and flicked my forehead.
"Like I said, I'm not one of those girls you can toy with." She reminded me.
"But what if I'm not toying with you? What if I'm generally interested? Will you fall for me then?" I questioned tilting my head.
She stood there for a minute, a bit stunned by my sudden question.
"No, because the world might just blow up. Now go wash up before dinner. You smell like sweat. Where did you even go before you came here?" She asked, covering her nose before passing me a towel. I snickered and accepted the towel from her hands.
"The gym."
"The gym? You made me skip chorus for the gym? Are you serious?"
She looks mad. Really mad.
"Geez I'm so stupid. You're a jerk you know that?"
She tried to storm off, but I took hold of her wrist and pulled her into an embrace.
"Which kind of jerk? The bad kind, or the lovable kind?" I whispered. Her face lit up a light shade of pink.
"I'm waiting for an answer, Y/N."
"The bad kind." She mumbled, averting her gaze to the floor. I smiled, and let go of her waist.
"Well then I guess that means I just have work to do." I winked, and made my way to the bathroom.

* End of Jimin's P.O.V*

"The gym? You made me skip chorus for the gym? Are you serious?" You questioned angrily.

This jerk. I oughta slay him where he stands.
You thought to yourself.
"Geez I'm so stupid. You're a jerk you know that?" You turned around, and attempted to stomp away, but he grabbed your wrist, and forced you to face him in an embrace. Your skipped a beat at the sudden action, and you found yourself face to face, with the school's biggest playboy.
"Which kind of jerk? The bad kind, or the lovable kind?" He whispered to you.

I know the answer to that, so why can't I say it?

"I'm waiting for an answer Y/N~" he teased.

"The bad kind." You mumbled, looking at the ground. He let go of your waist, and backed away from you.
"I guess that just means I have work to do." He winked, and like that, he was gone.

What just happened?
You thought to yourself, standing in the middle of the living room.
"Did he just-"

"Was that a confession?" Your mom interrupted, peeeking her head out from the corner.
"W-what?" You stuttered, your face a deep red.
"Well it sounds like he likes you Y/N. He's handsome so why not?" She teased.
"Mom! He's a playboy and the whole school knows it!" You explained. "He's anti Cupid. Evil I tell you, EVIL!"
"Who's evil?" A voice called out from behind you.
You turned around and saw Namjoon closing the front door.
"It's Jimin! This is all your fault you know!" You whined. "He's Satan I tell you, Satan!" You cried out wrapping your arms around him.
He scoffed and pushed you away from him.
"Don't act like that its gross. Plus, I'm sure he's not that bad. He's still here?" He asked taking off his shoes.
"Yea. I told him he can stay for dinner, and since the storm is coming, it's better to stay off the road." Your mother informed him.
"Ah okay. It sounds reasonable, and as long as he doesn't eat all the rice like Y/N's last boyfriend."
"Hey he's not my boyfriend!" You yelled in embarrassment, harshly slapping Namjoon's shoulder.
"Nobody said that you loser, stop hitting me." He responded flicking your forehead.
"Hey, the both of you stop it. Namjoon come help me prepare the onions and Y/N go give Jimin some fresh clothes from Joonie's closet."
You groaned in annoyance, and stomped to the bathroom before knocking on the door.
"Jimin, I'm leaving you clothes in the guest room down the hall okay?"
"Okay! Thank you!"
With that, you picked up Namjoon's smallest pair of grey sweats, since he was way taller than Jimin, an orange T-shirt, and a pair of boxers from Namjoon's fresh pack he bought from the store.
Then, you walked down the hall and folded the clothes before placing them on the bed.
"I guess I should probably bring his stuff in here too huh.." you mumbled. "Ugh I am such a nice person sometimes it hurts." You whispered to yourself in annoyance. You grabbed his things from the living room, and put them next to the bed. Just when you turned around to leave, you found Jimin stood in the door way, which caught you but surprise. What caught you even more, was the fact that Jimin's entire upper body was bare, the towel tightly wrapped around his waist. His chest was incredibly toned, along with his abs and his biceps. You couldn't help but just stare. And the fact that the water remaining on his hair dripped onto his shoulder made you blush. The water had practically evaporated when it came in contact with his skin.

"Hey..Y/N. my eyes are up here." He teased, smirking at you.
"No wonder the girls throw themselves at you. Jesus Jimin." You stated rubbing your forehead.
"I'm flattered."
It was silent for a moment. The room didn't feel awkward though, more like a little...tense. You cleared your throat and licked your lips.
"Okay well I'm gonna go..." you mumbled awkwardly, making your out of the doorway Jimin was standing in. You closed the door behind you, and took a deep breath.
"Mother of all things holy why do you do this to me." You whispered. Quickly, you ran to your room and grabbed a change of clothing, and into the shower to avoid Jimin.

After a nice hot shower, you put on an oversized pullover sweatshirt, some black leggings and tied your hair into a loose messy bun, before making your way into the living room where Namjoon and Jimin sat.
"So Park Jimin how are you?" He questioned.
Jimin folded his hands over his crossed legs and smiled nervously.
"Uh..I'm good...what about you Mr.Kim..?"
"Just call me Namjoon here. It's not awkward if you just accept it." He stated patting his shoulder. "Just be respectful to an extent." He teased ruffling his hair. Jimin smiled and nodded his head, before looking behind him where you stood.
"Oh hey Y/N. Out already?"
Your face flushed once you saw Jimin's face. It's like a model was looking back at you.
Geez an upper body can do this to you Y/N? You're pathetic.
You cursed yourself.
"Hello...Y/N?" Jimin repeated.
"Oh uh...yea." You mumbled, before walking into the dining room.

Okay he's cute, but not cute enough. Set standards and don't fall for playboys Y/N.

You repeated in your head over and over as you sat down in your chair. Not too soon after, your mom called the two boys into the dining room as well. Surprisingly, but thankfully, Jimin took the seat across from you, and Namjoon sat next to you.
"Okay everyone, dig in." Your mom stated.
Everyone happily began to eat dinner, but something didn't feel right. You glanced up from your food, and saw Jimin staring at you But when you noticed him, he didn't look away.
You took a subtle look around, and neither your mom nor your own brother seemed to notice the staring. When you put your attention back on Jimin, he winked at you and smirked, before continuing to eat.

Mother of all things holy I beg you please stop.
You pleaded. You sighed and took a few more bites of food, when suddenly you felt something hit your leg. You looked under the table, and saw Jimin's foot placed on the center of your shin.
"Are you serious?" You mouthed to him, tilting your head. He simply smiled and giggled, before continuing to eat. You kicked his foot away, and kicked his shin in return for kicking you first.
"That's what we do now?" He mouthed back to you, raising his eyebrow.
"I'm going to hurt you." You gritted through your teeth.
He smirked and stuck out his tongue.
"After dinner, it's on." He mouthed, quickly eating his food.
  After about a minute or so, both you and Jimin finished your food at the same time.
"Thank you for the meal." You thanked your mom giving her a hug.
"Yes, it was very delicious." Jimin complimented her, bowing.
"Aw, you're too sweet, thank you so much. Don't worry about the dishes, Joonie will get them."
"What?" Namjoon interrupted, raising his eyebrows.
"Run along now." Your mom stated.
You looked at Jimin for a second, and without hesitation, you quickly ran out of the dining room and into the living room, Jimin chasing you not too far behind.
"I'm sorry I'm sorry it won't happen again!" You yelled before running into the guest bedroom.
"Wait, I'm trapped." You mumbled to yourself. You turned around and tried to run out the room, but Jimin was already inside. He closed and locked the door.
"I really hope you're not ticklish." He stated raising his hands.
"No no please please-" he cut you off by tickling you.
"Stop it! If I hurt you I'm not responsible for your injuries!" You cried out between laughter.
You pushed him away and sat on the dresser so you could kick him if he came near you. It didn't sound smart, or safe, but it worked. He couldn't tickle you anymore because of how fast your legs could kick.
"How can you move so fast?" Jimin questioned out of breath.
"I played soccer." You responded.
You let your guard down.
Big mistake.

Jimin quickly grabbed your ankles, preventing you from being able to kick. He took the opportunity to move closer. Way too close for comfort. He placed himself in between your legs, his hands laid on the dresser on both of your sides, trapping you.
You froze, as your heart beating quickly.
"W-what are you doing?" You stuttered, your face turning red.
"Something I should have done a long time ago, noona~"

A/N:

GET YOUR HOLY WATER YOU SATAN CHILD