Chapter 13: Im Not Repeating Myself

Her hand got closer to your face, and in an instant, you grabbed her wrist angrily.
"I'm sorry, you weren't going to hit me, right?" You questioned.
"A-and what if I was?"
You scoffed.
"I wouldn't be responsible for your hospital bill." You coldly responded, letting go of her wrist.
"Was that a threat?"
You raised your eyebrow, and laughed.
"W-why are you laughing? You think it's funny to hurt Jimin-oppa's feelings?"
Your laugh faded, as you shook your head.
"That's what this is about? Your 'oppa' or whatever is the one who hurt me. Educate yourself before you do something rash." You explained crossing you arms.
You grabbed your bag and swung it over your shoulder.
"You don't have the right to say that!" She yelled grabbing your wrist.
"Look are you done?" Your eyes narrowed as you glared at her.
"N-no! I know you like Jimin so why are you acting like this?" She stuttered. You were taken aback by her question.
"W-what do you-"
"Why don't you like him? I've been trying to win his love forever, and for you to win it in a couple days, just to reject him.."

This chick has some serious issues..she's really crying.

"Are you telling me I'm lucky for having him?" You mumbled. The grip on your wrist loosened. "I'm guessing that's a yes?"
She sniffled and let go of your wrist.
"Look, if you really want to know, he really did hurt me . But, I don't think my feelings for him left, I'm just..afraid.." you admitted.

Why am I telling her this? We just met, she just tried to slap me.

She lifted her head and wiped her tears.
"I'm Jimin's baby cousin, I'm a freshman."
Your eyes popped out of your head.
Didn't she just say she's been trying to win his love? Isn't that incest?!
You questioned in your head.
"Please take care of my oppa Y/N, please?"

You rubbed the nape of your neck.
"O-okay?" You stuttered. She wrapped her arms around you, and before you could react, she ran out of the classroom.

"What..just happened..?" You questioned.
You walked over to the door and opened it,and instantly, you felt your face heat up.

"J-Jimin..?" You stuttered. He grabbed your wrist and walked you down the hall and into a small empty classroom.
"W-why did you bring me here?" You questioned as he locked the door. He didn't say a word, he just walked over to you and wrapped his arms around you.
"I heard you." He whispered. You felt your heart begin to beat faster.
"I don't know what you're talking about." You stubbornly responded trying to push him away. It was no use, he was way stronger than you were. You sighed and awkwardly rested your chin on his shoulder.

"You're not crying....Right?" You hesitantly mumbled. The bell for last period rang.
School was over.
He let go of you and nodded his head.
You felt the corner of your lip slightly curve upward as you wiped his cheeks.
"Don't cry..." you whispered, staring into his eyes.
Jimin smiled sweetly at you.
"You don't have to be afraid Y/N." he whispered as he grabbed your waist. You felt your eyes water as you cupped his cheeks softly.
"I can't help it...you really hurt me.." you admitted, a tear running down your face.
You felt him pull you closer to him, no space between you two anymore.
"I'm sorry Y/N, I'm really sorry. I know this is really awkward and completely rushed. I damaged you and I'm sorry. Look you don't have to say it back but-"

"I like you too." You cut him off.
His eyes widened, his cheeks stained a dark red. You simply smiled and brushed the bangs out of his eyes.
"W-wait what?"
"I'm not repeating myself."
Jimin giggled and leaned in closer to your face, and when your lips connected, you felt happy. You weren't lonely anymore.

You made the right choice.

A/N:
I know this chapter is really short, BUT IT WAS CUTE DONT LIE. Next Chapter might be longer 😌 don't forget to vote for my Satan of a book.

Ps: You might want a small glass of holy water for the next chapter ;)